AS6 E04: Hall of Fame Half-Time Show

The Lip Synch assassin format surely one of the show's best ideas ever. It's such a nice opportunity to see queens still going STRONG.

Still holding out for Dida Ritz!

What’s with the bigger girls and those awful pants? First ginger, then Eureka and they did nothing for either of them.

Jan didn’t embody GaGa at all for me. She always looks deranged and the type that if she was against you in a pageant you’d end up in some kind of accident.

Personally I get nothing from Kylie. She’s fine but she’s the opposite of interesting. She’s just there.
This is how I feel about Scarlett, beautiful fresco fashion aside. But I did like the bubbles.

Kylie Sonique is GREAT but soft spoken so I worry for her with acting and speaking challenges.

Current personal pref ranking:

1. T. K. BEEE.
2. Pandora
3. Rajah
4. Kylie Sonique
5. A'Keria
6. Eureka
7. Scarlet
8. Ginger
9. Jan

And yet I still feel like only one of my top four will make the finale which is sad.

Love my top five though. And love this cast after apprehensions when it was announced.

The absolutely sensational choices in lip sync assassins has really helped. So much more exciting than last season.

I'd have put Scarlet in the bottom this week. She's the least interesting queen in general and her Katy Perry was entirely forgettable.

As annoying as Jan is, I still prefer her to Rosé, because at least her annoying stage brat energy is being played up.

Excuse me but how was TKB not the winner of this week’s challenge? She absolutely slayed it.

I thought Jan was terrible, she looked awful, like a mad, angry Gaga. BUT I’m also glad they gave her a win so that people can shut up about her always being safe because production wants to break her down. :eyes:

Speaking of breaking down; I’m glad Yara is gone, she’s always come off as a bit mentally instable and this show can’t be good to her. She doesn’t seem to have evolved much from her earlier seasons either.

Akeria shouldn’t have been in the bottom. Also she’s gorgeous out of drag. 😍

Looks like Rajah, Sonique, Eureka and either Scarlet or TKB are going to be top 4, I think.

I don’t see Scarlet doing much, she’s barely been in the season. I think her and Akeria are out next.

I reckon the top four is Eureka, Trinity K Bonet, Rajah and Jan/Ginger.

I will say that the vocal impressions of the artists were actually quite good this time and sounded a lot like them than they did during the VH1 Divas episode in AS3.

Well it was a good idea for an episode - actually I think they all have been so far, astonishingly! But it was a bit limp, not very campy or draggy at all (apart from Pandora), more like a rushed Stars in their Eyes.

Happy that Jan can move on hopefully now - I think she and TKB nailed their performances, but the runway was the tie-breaker. FUMMING that A'keria was bottom two over Ginger, that runway should have saved her. Ginger luckily wore the ONLY good look she's had so far, and even that was a bit crap after everyone else came on.

That lip sync was hopeless though - mind you, I don't really know how well Jan did, I only saw about 10 seconds of her. Lovely to see Jessica back though. Ginger should've gone, but Yara has had a bumpy road, and that exit was rather graceless. I'm sure production were rubbing their hands after THAT!

OK my current overalls:
1. Ra'jah - Still love her
2. Eureka - Turning the runways and much less annoying
3. Jan - Sue me (please don't give her that much confessional time again tho)
4. Kylie - I just like her being there, she's so cool
5. Pandora - Seems to be gathering a bit of momentum, this week was good.
6. A'keria - Wobbling but very likeable
7. TKB - Redeemed a little bit after the last few weeks, but mainly just for Beyonce
8. Scarlett - I like her a lot but sort of drag wallpaper at the moment
9. Ginger - GET OUT

Having rewatched it, I think that Jan lipsync is going down as one of the all-time WORST! :D
It's somehow worse than the ones where queens just didn't try, as she's trying SO HARD and tried to deliver a concept - it was just AWFUL!

1b82efdb5ed3cfa95261ee2934842e5bd61407f3.gifv

I'd have eliminated her ON THE SPOT tbh, it was very "local queen with lack of performance experience" VIBES!

Last edited:
Oh my god, I have to re-watch that lip sync now for that Jamal shot alone :D

The best so bad it's good lip sync I always think of is Naysha Lopez and that lovely arms clap move.

Having rewatched it, I think that Jan lipsync is going down as one of the all-time WORST! :D
It's somehow worse than the ones where queens just didn't try, as she's trying SO HARD and tried to deliver a concept - it was just AWFUL!

1b82efdb5ed3cfa95261ee2934842e5bd61407f3.gifv

I'd have eliminated her ON THE SPOT tbh, it was very "local queen with lack of performance experience" VIBES!

I want to say it makes me angry just looking at it but then I don’t want people to remind me of what Gina said to Andrea. :evil::(

- Jan's runway was fantastic and her performance was I guess good enough to round it out as a win overall but GOD would I have much rather it gone to TKB. Whoever it was the other week (@Tetris-Rock?) who said she was like the Rachel Berry of drag just had the nail on the head. She's like the worst parts of a jock and a theatre kid ALL IN ONE and that really was just a dire lip sync on her part to have to watch all round. SEND HER HOME!

- Other FANTASTISCH runways included, sadly, both Yara (the HAIR!) and A'keria, but obviously A'keria stormed it by miles. Scarlet looked great but she's treading water horrendously at this point and is fading into the background almost more than Pandora this far in.

- I didn't really get Madonna from either the song or Eureka's performance, but I loved her runway. Actually it was just a great runway across the board this week!

- Jessica Wild was clearly nothing short of PURE DELIGHT

Jessica Wild needs better make up; I mean her lips sync was great, but lookwise: ”I just saw a messy man”.

Speaking of messy; I hated Yara’s hair. Her hair is always shit.

LOL @ Michelle talking out of her ass about Eureka bringing "humor" to Madonna. The bitch stood there for like 9 seconds and pointed her index finger a couple of times. If Madonna ever needed humor it sure as fuck wouldn't be from EuREEKa.

Again the judging was pretty crazy - VERY hard to understand Eureka being in the top over Pandora?

Also agree with others that TKB and Jan probably tied for the top but Jan’s runway edged it.

I agree with RS that Yara’s hair was shit - I have ALWAYS disliked her wigs, including that weird giant poodle penis look posted above. DREADFUL.

I LOVE it when the lipsync assassin feels like a genuine surprise and I absolutely SCREECHED seeing Jessica again. What a delight.

It’s so Jan that for the week she finally wins a challenge everyone is talking about someone else

yeah everyone’s happy. Jan got a win, Jan fans can relax that the mental torture seems to have finished/never existed, and the Jan haters can still hate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom