AS6 E05: Pink Table Talk

Well I DID enjoy that - the challenge in itself was a good idea, and if they are trauma-mining then at least the impetus was a lot more down to the queens than the dreaded Inner Saboteur episode. Gagged that Ginger got the win, I agree that the judging was very inconsistent. I guess the runway doesn't count this season, Ginger's was a boot from me, and after A'Keria being bottom last week with that flower? All that being said, I loved Ginger's lip sync and the elimination that was made. The tips to her teammates though? :D It IS a game within a game :eyes:

in WHAT universe is Mayhem a lip sync assassin? :D not the RPDR universe! She's only sent one queen home, Yuhua :basil: and only even DONE two lip syncs. On balance, Bianca would've made just as much sense :D that was a gag, I really wanted to see Bianca do it, it seemed like a pretty good set up with Ginger!

Anyway, yeah I think it was Eureka's week - good moderating, that thing with the lips :D and the runway was gorge. As for Scarlet (have I been spelling it with two Ts all this time?), "uncomfortable" was and odd word choice, but I too didn't like her weird switching between faces. Jan... I'm not a stan, I just feel like her criticism/hate has been too much and feel like I need to be on her side, but she's hard work :D I do feel for her, she's avidly trying to follow the judges' critiques but they're taking her in opposite directions. I don't think she really had levels in the table talk, but I do think she is just like that. That's a tricky spot when being the "real" everyone wanted would mean sort of faking it? That confessional breakdown was real though :(

OK let's do this

1) Ra'jah - I have no choice but to stan, I do hope this is a winner's edit. Loved the talk, love the runway
2) A'Keria - Just a good person, sickening runways, love her too.
3) Eureka - She seems to have mellowed out, and nobody has made me cackle more this season
4) Kylie - So stunning, and I really hope she makes good on her word about bringing it next week (and manages to not say "it lit a fire under my ass")
5) Trinity - I still have feelings about her attitude, but I'm warming up to her.
6) Jan - Exhausting but I really want to see her have a breakthrough, you'd think that having a win last week would've helped
7) Ginger - I've got so sour on her schtick, the fake-smiling face-crack bits she does, the wide-eyed side-eyes. Insincere and awful runways. But that lip sync :disco:
8) Pandora - Runway was alright today, but for me she peaked at her entrance look. As for her attitude, how many episodes can she get away with being sad wallpaper?

The scorecards are quite messy this year aren't they? The only one who has won a challenge without being in the bottom (or eliminated) so far is Ra'Jah!
And then at what point is a win and being in the bottom better than being consistently high/safe?

TBH I could actually do without this game within a game, am I alone? I haven't really felt that any shocking eliminations have happened yet. Mind you, I think AS4 was a bit like that, and probably for the best - nobody actually got replaced in that Lip Sync grudge match

Mayhem went viral with a lip sync that she has failed to reference on the show twice now :D

I think I love her now actually. She's one of those oblivious "feeling the fantasy" queens, which didn't really come across in her first run.

'The game within a game' is so going to be EXACTLY the same as every other time the eliminated queens come back isn't it. I have enjoyed Ru's intonation when she tells them all 'one hour later' though. :D

'The game within a game' is so going to be EXACTLY the same as every other time the eliminated queens come back isn't it. I have enjoyed Ru's intonation when she tells them all 'one hour later' though. :D

I’m thinking it might be like they did on season 13 with a whole episode exclusively for the eleminated queens where the winner ends up joining the remaining queens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom