AS6 E08: Snatch Game of Love

Also why was the show trying to sell Ginger to us as some sort of SNATCH GAME OVERLORD? :D
Yes her Adele was amazing, but in my opinion Kennedy was better, and her AS2 Snatch Game was COMPLETELY unmemorable and totally overshadowed by Alaska, Katya, Alyssa - even Phi Phi and Detox's disaster as Nancy Grace :D

Her win online seems to be quite divisive within the fanbase. As in this thread, some seem to see it as a total home run, others seem to see it as totally overbearing.

I feel like the show is gearing up for a Ginger win at this point, which wouldn't be entirely undeserved, but I like her much more as the eternally thwarted also-ran. :D

but Pandora knew she hadn’t, I don’t mean pressure from the viewers!
Yes but she still did WELL!

It's like saying 'oh you only got silver last time so it's not like you've got anything to follow'. Snatch Game is INFAMOUSLY QUITE HARD TO DO WELL AT :D

Also why was the show trying to sell Ginger to us as some sort of SNATCH GAME OVERLORD? :D
Yes her Adele was amazing, but in my opinion Kennedy was better, and her AS2 Snatch Game was COMPLETELY unmemorable and totally overshadowed by Alaska, Katya, Alyssa - even Phi Phi and Detox's disaster as Nancy Grace :D
Because she very clearly actually was terrific at Snatch Game? :D Just because it got overshadowed by Phi Phi and Detox were doesn't mean it was ACTIVELY BAD!
Her win online seems to be quite divisive within the fanbase. As in this thread, some seem to see it as a total home run, others seem to see it as totally overbearing.
In my view everyone thinking it was OVERBEARING clearly has personal issues they need to be working on :disco: She clearly FULFILLED THE BRIEF AND THEN SOME!

I don’t think there’s any point applying logic to why Pandora totally psyched herself out. She obviously just couldn’t find a way to relax and enjoy her experience on any level.

A FEW YEARS BACK I saw Pandora do a totally passable and (if memory serves correct) actually pretty funny Hillary Clinton for a Drag Race tour Snatch Game, and the Hillary character played much better into Pandora's natural demeanour than the totally mis-matched Kim Cattrall did.

I wonder why she didn't just go for the safe option and do THAT!

There’s a moment in Untucked where Pandora starts talking about cancel culture (:zombie:) and how it’s made her really nervous about the kind of jokes she tells.

Girl really needed to RELAX

Last edited:
Kim Catrall wasn't even that hard. Make filthy jokes here and shit on SJP there and you're good.

When Rupaul asked her "What do you look for in a man?" I was waiting for her to say "A wife!".

Also I'm not too familiar with Latoya Jackson. Is she as oblivious as Ra'Jah made her seem? The "pantsuit" comment made me giggle a lot.

If you watch that show with Michelle Visage and clothes which alludes me right now, Pandora seems so much more relaxed in her interview.

I don't think she's tarnished her legacy. She was doing consistently well until last week and it was debatable whether she or TKB should have won that scripted acting challenge. Something just didn't click this time.

Oh and Carol Channing remains one of the all time best performances and the only reason it didn't win was because Tatianna winning fed into the story. :angry:

And Ginger quite clearly won this but I do agree that her previous snatch games haven't been nearly on level. Kennedy deserved that solo win with Little Richard.

True. And I believe Kennedy was the first ever male celeb snatch game. NOBODY thought she had a humorous bone in her body :D

Now HOLD ON - Kennedy ABSOLUTELY deserved that win for Little Richard :disco: Just Ginger's Adele was terrific TOO - it obviously wasn't an attempt to nail her, but it did understand the FUNDAMENTAL RULE of Snatch Game: it doesn't matter if you get the character right, or even if you create a whole new one - just fucking MAKE IT FUNNY

but Pandora knew she hadn’t, I don’t mean pressure from the viewers!
The pressure she felt is surely that it's the ONLY thing she is remembered for doing really well at, isn't it?

Last edited:
When you think of how Jujubee managed last season to stamp herself all over it and introduce herself to a whole new audience, it does all feel rather sad :(

Instagram followers update since start of AS6

566k Jan (+42k)
556k Ginger Minj (+34k)
535k Eureka O'Hara (+22k)
525k Scarlet Envy (+60k)
425k Trinity K Bonet (+62k)
415k Kylie Sonique Love (+166k)
394k Pandora Boxx (+27k)
345k Yara Sofia (+30k)
309k A'Keria Chanel Davenport (+27k)
270k Silky Ganache (+29k)
179k Ra'Jah O'Hara (+71k)
54.2k Serena ChaCha (+8.1k)

We're really gonna get a contrived Kylie win aren't we? I mean she's incredibly likeable but TKB and Ginger have WAY more drag excellence.

Also is anyone standing out as a potential Miss Congenitality? Ra'Jah or TKB if they don't win I think.

I can see why Ginger’s performance was ‘good’ but I found it just annoying. And slightly infuriating as someone else said here.

God I hope she doesn’t win the whole thing

I can see why Ginger’s performance was ‘good’ but I found it just annoying. And slightly infuriating as someone else said here.

God I hope she doesn’t win the whole thing

I didn’t quite go to infuriating but I didn’t really get excited about it. It felt like reheated one-liners she could’ve used to dozens of different celebs.

Kylie going toe to toad with her with that back and forth was quite THRILLING though :o (for Kylie).

I think this is where I enjoyed her in the AHS challenge too, it was sort of out of nowhere so it was more exciting for me than Ginger’s competent but otherwise standard-issue disdainful Southern Belle delivery and cross-eyes mugging.

im not saying she’s not good, she’s just not doing anything im that surprised by or interested in. (And 90% of her runways have been gash)

kind of the same for TKB, her runways have all been expensive but haven’t really surprised or interested me at all. Beyoncé was great but she’s turned in some real turds too.

RA’JAH TO WIN (or alright Kylie)

Ginger should be FIRED OUT OF A CANON for her runways, Kylie has been bringing GAG after GAG, the tropical runway was the best look all season.

I am amazed people are so gagged by Kylie. She’s stepped up, absolutely, but she is nowhere near Ginger’s level overall.

I don't get Kylie either. The forced acting win from a couple episodes back has left a bitter taste for me.

She is very endearing though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom