AS6 E09: Drag Tots

Don’t know why everyone’s being negative. The challenge was silly but it was nice watching them trying to make outfits from scratch and some struggling a bit combined with some work room banter.

This is a lot

t2hpr7m0heh71.jpg

Apparently she's specifically referring to being the person who sent Eureka home or something, but really who knows

I can't see Eureka holding that against her, it's all part of the game surely? And the show seems to love using dramatic/ironic lipsync assassin choices (like having queens from the same season perform against each other, or having Jessica send home Yara when they're good friends etc). I also feel like they didn't really play that up at all with Kameron - was there even the usual 'ooh girl they got to top three on their season together' talking head moment? She just turned up, did the lipsync, showed the lipstick and left :confused:

Poor Charlie XCX having pretty much her only hit be described as a piece of shit by the entire fanbase AND the queens who performed it :D

Poor Charlie XCX having pretty much her only hit be described as a piece of shit by the entire fanbase AND the queens who performed it :D
I'm pretty sure she's not a fan of it either, she basically stopped performing it live as soon as she was contractually allowed to IIRC :tongueout:

I'm guessing the production of this series didn't line up with Unlock It becoming a TikTok sensation earlier this year - now THAT could have been a lipsync for the ages. Oh well!

Anyway, I've always believed the elimination order is mostly decided beforehand, before the show even starts filming tbh. And then wasn't there the story that Jessica was supposed to be a different ep and they moved her up last minute?

The show is trash, but we know that and still 👀

Reactions: COB
She's been talking about it on her Instagram story and it seems it's actually just about the lip sync.

Really fucking weird :D

What is he talking about? What’s to be unhappy about, that the performance wasn’t as iconic and talked about as say Laganja?

I once stumbled upon an equally dramatic instagram post by him where it sounded like he was about to die soon but turned out it was about him not performing for a while or whatever.

I forgot I didn't comment on this episode.

Nothing to say anyway. Meh.

(That Kameron Michaels response is amusing though :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom