AS7 E02: Snatch Game

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him
I think if this was a regular season they would have edited Jada and Yvie to be in the bottom. Although both of them looked very sexy.

Yay Jinkx, Natasha was good but oh my god that Judy. Everyone else had a good one and a meh, Monet’s Mike Tyson was great as was Shea’s influencer.

I didn’t care for Trinity. She was fine but I can never get excited by her (kinda similar to Kylie last season). I also thought Raja was just ok.

Monet’s runway was a serve.

FINALLY a classic Snatch Game! That Judy Garland was an instant all-timer.

Raja's jokes were so-so but the looks were absolutely insane :D

Overall a really fun episode! I'm actually loving the low stakes vibe, they're really all just there to have fun.

Last edited:
The Dave joke was inspired.

• Love
Reactions: VoR
Also, I have NO IDEA who that spaced out British lady on the judging panel was :D

I wanted to see more of both of Raja's characters, and I wonder if Viv's Joanna Lumley had better stuff than was shown because I'm not sure what was shown was that good. Also the voice wasn't really there, she was still quite Scouse (though fair enough that American judges might not have picked up on that, her Catherine Tate Nan accent was pretty good though).

And yes obviously Jinkx absolutely demolished that episode, and all the better for it :disco:

Viv's characters definitely came off as rather ONE NOTE, but then I never particularly enjoyed her Donald Trump either.

I thought the voice was the trump voice all over again.

Yes Jinkx was fucking amazing.
(Saw her on tour a couple of weeks ago and was brilliant as ever)

Last edited:
Is it me but in these 2 eps — are there notably less confessionals than you would expect? If we do get a confessional, it's mostly Shea or Yvie.

I had high expectations for Jinkx' Snatch Game to begin with but that surpassed everything.

We knew Jinkx was going to be good, based on everything, but THAT JUDY. Fuck me, TOP TIER SHIT.

What an EXCELLLLEEENNNNT episode. The talent is off the charts y'all.

Raja should've won, not Trinity.

Rajah was surprisingly good, but I agree with the top two. That condom raincoat joke that Trinity made was hilarious.

And Jada as Prince :horny:

Jada as Price did make me :D with those ridiculous sounds!

But yeah, of course this was the moment for Jinkx to shine and rightly so!

I found Raja’s choices the most compelling and put together even if they weren’t the absolute funniest. Madame was delightfully creepy and Robbie Turner has surely been FOUND DEAD after being outclassed by that Diana Vreeland. The makeup was utterly mindblowing - she was totally unrecognisable as Raja!

Yes Raja was sensational. Fantastic choices. Madame was pretty new to me. Also PURPLE MITTENS.

CAN I JUST SAY

are you telling me RuPaul remembers Dave? She couldn’t even remember Jinkx’s name last week :D

Jinkx was just sublime. She and Ben de la Crème are truly the best Snatchers of all-time.

I couldn't choose between Raja and Trinity for second place. I think Trinity was better across the two characters, but Madame was just such a bold choice that worked.

I am loving Raja this season. Her entrance look, her runways, she is just consistently iconic and it doesn't even feel like she's trying.

Yvie, Jada and Viv are clearly our filler queens for the season.

I think The Vivienne seems very overwhelmed - she's doing great to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the American queens, who are just so. much. more. polished. than the DRUK girls. But I think she missed a trick by wheeling out two very British characters.

Next week is a ball challenge so I think Jinkx and Monet won’t shine. Jada and to a lesser extent Eyvie are good at creating looks.

However I agree, I don’t think they have a chance of making the top 4.

We could’ve had Alaska, Bob and Violet instead of Yvie, Jada and The Vivienne but it would’ve probably got too crowded.

Just watched this episode. Honestly, everyone was good but Jinkx kicked the living shite out of the lot. I know next to nothing about Judy Garland other than that her son is famous actor Liza Tarbuck, but that was such a masterclass I feel like I know all about her now. The Dave monologue and 'is this my camera?'... some of the best moments ever to grace a Snatch Game.

Jinx proved in her original Snatch Game, she can take someone little-known and still be so darn watchable.

Even her "LINE?" entrance which is literally one word is just so hilarious
She doesn't even have to have a punchline, that's what makes her so good. Because she's got the characters down so well, all she needs to do is speak and she's hilarious.

Reactions: COB
Yes Jinkx was fucking amazing.
(Saw her on tour a couple of weeks ago and was brilliant as ever)
Three weeks for me :disco:

I think I may even splash out on some MERCH

I've watched a few 1960s Judy interviews in my time. Fascinating stuff. A lesser queen would have done some basic Yellow Brick Road shit. Jaded, cynical but still hopeful and naive 1960s Judy was a fucking masterstroke.

I've still only ever seen Jinkx out of all the Ru girls. I feel like I've seen the best.

I love it when someone absolutely nails a legendary celebrity. I feel like we have enough now for a one-off special:
Judy Garland
Mae West
Carol Channing
Maggie Smith
Eartha Kitt (Jujubee)
Marlene Dietrich
Cher
Little Richard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom