ASFM: A Song For Moopyfestivalen - 15.10.21

I do think we should use my BEYOND THE GRAVE theme at some point

I’m thinking this will get so messy.

sp7X3Gs.gif

I have collected a few new ASFM songs recently and I am SUPER excited for them all to flop :disco:

Which means I’ll inevitably send some French/Italian shit that’ll finish 19th again

Actually just rewatching one now and I think it might be a top 10 SMASH! But do I send it for this one? OMG.

I think the presence of festivalen in the title automatically fired my brain into assuming this thread was not worth clicking on.

Now you realise it’s an ASFM thread do you think it’s worth clicking on?

I've EVEN got one with a Eurovision connection if GOD FORBID that is ever a theme.

I’ve potentially got something which is very off-brand for Lucy, which I think Moopy will love but will probably be a massive FLOP like KALI UCHIS.

NO STEALING ANY MORE OF MY SONGS PLEASE INDIE.

It couldn't POSSIBLY happen again.

I've chosen my artist anyway. Just can't decide which song. I'll make sure to enter it straight away just in case :)

There was some talk about it having a different format I think, with heats and things - not sure if that would be this one, or just an idea for one further in the future. I think heats might mean CHOPS, so naturally I'm against that given my usual track record in ASFM :tongueout:

I think it’s nice to spruce up the format a bit every know and then

Festival Di Soldi was still a HUGE success even with semis I’ll have you know.

In any case, I don’t think going back to an old format is sprucing things up.

That’s honestly nothing against Soldivision, it was an inevitable format experiment after the entrant numbers went up, and from that we moved to the sort of best of both worlds option by avoiding a marathon viewing party, but still sustaining participation (and I guess making the whole event run faster)

I personally have nothing against heats, chopping and anything else sadistic as long as my song stays in the competition until the end.

• Care
Reactions: COB
It will be a journey. I’m not sure what the future holds, but I’m absolutely sure who holds the future, and that is all of our fabulous players. But if you feel like this isn’t for you, then that’s okay - we hope to see you again soon. I am proud to say that this edition comes with an even bigger mental health crisis team than ever before, so please feel free to make use of this service at any point in the game by sending me a PM saying: SOS I’VE LOST ALL PERSPECTIVE.

See you Friday.

It will be a journey. I’m not sure what the future holds, but I’m absolutely sure who holds the future, and that is all of our fabulous players. But if you feel like this isn’t for you, then that’s okay - we hope to see you again soon. I am proud to say that this edition comes with an even bigger mental health crisis team than ever before, so please feel free to make use of this service at any point in the game by sending me a PM saying: SOS I’VE LOST ALL PERSPECTIVE.

See you Friday.

View attachment 5473
First time Mopsy seeing a clip of the ACTUAL music video for Ou est ton amour.:disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom