ASFM April '24 (aka the STUNNING AND BRAVE EDITION) - Closed now!

22. Lubenice

Lubenice.jpg

Molly Sandén - Hålla mig

Do I want it straight or broken? Broken of course - let's go!

01. Lananeeneenoonoo. Good start to this Ellie Goulding goading banger. The chorus has came along for the ride to.

Nearly finished it.

Disclaimer: I am probe to skip, but will go back later - this has needed clarified in the past, but the person who got upset wasn't upset when others did the same, but I'll mention it anyway.

03. Is this what's in that "much needed" Americana thread? 2 initial skim binge listen skips in a row. A little True Blood - I could go back for the musicality if I have some free spots on my scorecard/sorbcard. Listened longer than I expected (after skipping to midway).

05. Sadly not Heaven Ain't Calling. Still so much better than Hideaway and she looks like those pictures you'd see in haidressers in the very early 90s. A tad generic. Could be a grower as the chorus is windswept blue-sky gorge.

I was about to skip, but the skitters have really went off. It's coasting on a sample too much, so we'll see how charitable I need to be by song 30. It's good though yeah? Yeah. Oh the 1:55 fart-bass. Got me good here Agnes.

Noonie Bao and Pyramids has been on my possible entries list for some time… watch it do well and I, as ever, come last

• Sad
Reactions: Hak
11. Just about had a fit thinking I knew the song. She looks slightly Lohan-esque in some of these shots. Am I a beach sorb? Am I a city sorb? I am, am both! I like this Katy Lohan strum-fest bop.

13. Thought that was going to say "bad flow", which would be a much better name and Courtney Love would have been more jealous than that time one of L7 threw a bloody tampon back at her audience.

15. Very long and bad sound quality. Is she shoplifting a small turkey where her right boob would normally make itself known? I don't like this one and I've skipped forward a fair bit to see what it has up its bra.

• Haha
Reactions: Hak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom