ASFM: April Lucky-Dip Switcheroo - GIF & SONG REVEAL @21:00 BST (dependant on reset happy housemate)

Well my plans have been SCUPPERED this evening so I am certainly here for this.

I'm doing results at 19:30 BST. :D

200.gif

Although I guess it’s TAX FREE, and you get to keep the LOAD for your scrap book so who am I to argue?

He has hundreds of tracksuits. Many with the labels still on, as he's got a shopping addiction. And hundreds of pairs of trainers as well, most of them unworn. I've constructed a trainer room for him with them all on display on racks.

I've made £500 already and am back tomorrow to finish off all the unpacking. All I've done today is fold or hang clothes.

He has hundreds of tracksuits. Many with the labels still on, as he's got a shopping addiction. And hundreds of pairs of trainers as well, most of them unworn. I've constructed a trainer room for him with them all in display on racks.
Wait is this real or is there a reference I'm missing? If it's real I feel like an all-homosexual removals service is a licence to print money; just look at the fancy little flourishes you've added to what can be a wearying and time consuming process.

NANCE. Come and help me when I am selling up! I have A LOT of clothes from the past 15 years.

Wait is this real or is there a reference I'm missing? If it's real I feel like an all-homosexual removals service is a licence to print money; just look at the fancy little flourishes you've added to what can be a wearying and time consuming process.
It's for real! I've been at it since Tuesday packing up his two flats and moving them into a four storey town house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom