ASFM: April Lucky-Dip Switcheroo - Second Viewing Party - TUESDAY 19th April 17:00 BST

What time should we start?

• Total voters
miss-buu-dragon-ball.gif

Note: GIF 33 - Kyoko Fukada seems to have been recently removed from Spotify. YouTube Link

Last edited:
I'm also flexible to the possibility of doing it later on in the evening. Start with these times from now and I'll see the feedback, then go from there.

It’s a work day, so neither. I won’t be home until six-ish.

Random Artist Fact: Following the good reception from critics and fans of their debut album, 2017 saw the release of “Conquistador”, an album funded trough Kickstarter. According o their home page, the band performed its first International tour visiting 6 cities in the US, 5 countries in Europe, countries like Colombia, Chile and Peru in South America, and 12 cities in Mexico.

GIF #21:
liz-truss.gif

Liz Truss Pork Markets
Колос & Фіолет (Kolos & Fiolet) - Бібліотека

Reactions: COB
Random Artist Fact: The fact is that in a few days the phrase from the song "the best place for good sex is the library!" stretched and reached tens of thousands of TikTok users from around the world. - Instagram Page of Group

In total, the track gained more than 6 million listens on YouTube and Spotify in 3 months . The song topped the charts "Top 50 trends Spotify" in Ukraine and Russia.

Oh don't use the generic synthwave landscapes if your song is a different genre, it's confusing :shock:

Random Artist Fact: Anabel Englund is from New York City. She made music debut as part of Christian youth group she attended aged 16, and later being a singer at Disney-owned US TV network ABC Family singing jingles and other material for television shows.

Reactions: COB
It's definitely quite boppy and bouncy, and sometimes that's all you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom