ASFM: Back to Basics - REALLY CLOSED NOW

dmlaw

Democracy doesn't work
Do you know how long it has been since we've had a really traditional ASFM? Depending on how you define 'traditional', it could have been almost 18 months.

As the reigning ASFM champion, it is, of course, my job to run the next contest and it just happens that the last 18 winners have shirked their responsibility. I can therefore confirm that in this most basic of ASFMs:-

1. There will be no theme.

2. Your avatar must be a flag.

3. Your song must be available on both YouTube and Spotify.

3. There will be no heats or chops.

4. There will be no bonus points resulting from anything other than the quality of the music.

5. The basicness of the actual songs is down to the conscience of the individual mooper.

Please send your entries to me by PM in the below format:-

Artist:
Song:
YouTube link:
Spotify link:
Flag Name:
Flag Image:

Entries close at, ooh, let's say, 6pm Sunday 16th January 2022.

lisa kudrow dancing GIF by The Comeback HBO

THIS is my (mainline asfm) COMEBACK.

So excited for this straightforward, less convoluted format. I’ve got just the right song for it. :disco:

Yay have been sitting on one for a while.
I swear the flags/avatar is the hardest thing about this. Zero inspiration

Im proud 2 fly are flag

If anything I’m grateful to @dmlaw for bringing back flags. I assume that was a tribute to pioneering January contest Diddyvision

Does our dear host want the flag to be uploaded on the Moopy server or just a link? (I know Diddy wanted it a certain way, I don’t remember which).

Does our dear host want the flag to be uploaded on the Moopy server or just a link? (I know Diddy wanted it a certain way, I don’t remember which).

That was just because I was saving all the pics as links to pass to Zen because of the hi-octane production schedule, and you can’t link to moopy attachments apparently

That was just because I was saving all the pics as links to pass to Zen because of the hi-octane production schedule, and you can’t link to moopy attachments apparently

Ah, I see!
Think of it like sending a nude to @Soldi, you do not want people to just guess URLs and suddenly your cock is on display.

Well, maybe YOU do but some of us are shy :shy:

Lots of false and dirty accusations there, I’m not even going to pretend that any of that is worth commenting on.

Ohhh I forgot the other entry, it’s a lot more basic and you’ll all hate it but it’s goooood

I changed from BASIC BUT DELICIOUS BANGER to something rather different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom