ASFM GROUP THERAPY

I liked you back in it though @octophone :disco:

I've enjoyed it, yeah. Thank you. For a while back there I just didn't have the energy and I do feel that if you can't commit to it, you shouldn't get involved. Also, there was one that was just awful! I genuinely wondered if some folk were playing Pointless! :D

Well you should’ve fucking voted shouldn’t you
Real Housewives Nene GIF

I have an idea with a bit of a twist but well is it worth the aggro

I'm blaming my not finishing in the top 10 due to a CD2 oversight. Woolworths kept asking, but in the end the John Menzies delivery van breaking down is probably what causes it, not to mention Jo Whiley's inability to pronounce song or artist.

I do honestly wonder if I should keep entering, moopy isn’t buying what I’m selling on many fronts.

I tried sending stuff I thought was great
I tried sending stuff I thought Moopy would think was great
This time out of exasperation I thought I’d send something I do like but might trigger the loony novelty vote that has happened for OMFG and the like, but that clearly didn’t work.

Now I just feel like I’m inflicting songs on you lot rather than exposing you to them. And the feeling is MUTUAL!

Maybe I need a conscious uncoupling

But someone please do an ASFM with live performances because I have a banger that doesn’t appear to have a studio version

I do honestly wonder if I should keep entering, moopy isn’t buying what I’m selling on many fronts.

I tried sending stuff I thought was great
I tried sending stuff I thought Moopy would think was great
This time out of exasperation I thought I’d send something I do like but might trigger the loony novelty vote that has happened for OMFG and the like, but that clearly didn’t work.

Now I just feel like I’m inflicting songs on you lot rather than exposing you to them. And the feeling is MUTUAL!

Maybe I need a conscious uncoupling
@Diddy - just enjoy being a bottom like I do. EMBRACE THE FLOPS. It will make victory that much sweeter when it inevitably one day comes.

As someone who is raising awareness of some medical condition on THIS MORNING would say, if your song has changed just one person’s life then it’s done it’s job.

MAPS by Lesley Roy from Ireland has done that for me and I’m sure she takes comfort from that in the wake of her epic floppage in last year’s Eurovision.

@Diddy - just enjoy being a bottom like I do. EMBRACE THE FLOPS. It will make victory that much sweeter when it inevitably one day comes.

As someone who is raising awareness of some medical condition on THIS MORNING would say, if your song has changed just one person’s life then it’s done it’s job.

MAPS by Lesley Roy from Ireland has done that for me and I’m sure she takes comfort from that in the wake of her epic floppage in last year’s Eurovision.

I don’t think any of that applies to my recent entries :D

I still stan Maps though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom