ASFM Heat 3 - LIVE from Keri Hilson: VOTING CLOSES 5pm THUR 11/11

ButterTart

Succulent Chinese meal
Well howdy y’all! It’s me, lil ol’ Keri Hilson!

Y’all might remember me from my international chart sensations ‘Get It Girl’ and ‘Lose Control (Let Me Down) feat Nelly’. These days I’m best known for my mobile hairdressing business Keri Hilson Dyes at Home, but it’s my very great privilege to welcome y’all between my cavernous folds for lil ol’ heat 3 of A Song for Moosyfestivals.
I’ve been told by Sumo and ButlerTwat that y’all can expect the following from tonight’s show:

SHAKING!
CRYING!
THUNDER!
GLORIA!

I like, and ah sure hope you will too.

Danielle Jane Minogue - Alexandra Stan x Nervo - Come Into My World
Dascha Polanco - Cazwell & Peaches - Unzip Me
Moonbaby - Mecano - Hijo de la Luna
Moving To Zone 6 - HandS - No Romance
Suomi - AronChupa with Little Sis Nora - Trombone
Cat Smuggler - Eli et Papillon - Automne
Blanche Hunt - Duplex Heart and Judith Rindeskog - Keep coming back to the start
Nink in the Sink - Sarah Brand - Red Dress
Alison Goldfrapp - Claudia Brücken - Absolut(E)
Linda La Hughes - Empathy Test - Monsters

And please put these numbers next to the song you want that number to be the number of points that little number gets.

Last edited:
Not sure I’ll be able to attend as I’m at my dad’s but I’ve heard this is the weakest heat so maybe it’s for the best. :)

cuba-gif.4142

If you want to feel like these songs are good, try listening to Belgian and/or Irish Eurovision entries from the early 00s at the same sort of time. I’ve felt that both heats have been quite strong as a result.

Omg at that video :D

Rita :D:disco:

The Phoenix/Suomi drama being addressed (at home, and dead)

Rachel Riley and Anne Robinson pulling each other's hair behind that clock right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom