ASFM Heat 4 - LIVE from Rachey’s Fudge Emporium VOTING CLOSES THURSDAY @5pm

The final's now when I'm on holiday :o I hope voting opens early enough for me to hurriedly do it before I go. Packing my suitcase to the sounds of PASSION! GOLDEN RICE, GOLDEN SPICE! BABY I'VE GOT THE MONSTERS! MOSCOW WILL NEVER GIVE IN! TOP SECRET! :disco:

I need a week to fully appreciate each heat. These anxiety-causing PLEASE VOTE QUICKLY nudges are reminding me of:

0WFkoiM2NvI1jTomN.html-charsetutf-8

I have voted even though i didn't really want to

I have given loads of points to the Saturdays hehehe lol

Come on guys. If this one was Indie then who the fuck was that ska thing in Heat 1?

WELL I’M saying the other way round. But we’ll see. When do we get to find out who sent what?

Pixie Paris is just western Tiktok-
Less than 3 minutes, alright song, video is hot smug men being pleased about their piss basic dance routines because it doesn’t matter

Sorry Tiktok is making me cross these days

Duke Dumont? Isn’t this someone famous?

Well I can see why someone thought this would be ASFM catnip, but if DD is famous I though you signed your own death warrant

Not sure what that needed to be a lyric video when the lyrics are both easy to catch and not worth listening to

It’s alright

Oh Hadise :o doesn’t someone here hate her? I feel like it must be Madison on one of his crusades

She looks great, how old is she? :o

Not much souk to be whiffed though

Omg this commes des garçons thing

Whatever happened to teen angst? I remember when I was ashamed at home on Dotmusic using Oxy pads against blackhead

These days they’re all doing Insta lives about their anxiety to hundreds of people

I used to think I liked synths, now I don’t feel anything at all

Nor does this Magdalena woman. Talk about CHECKED OUT

What do we call this sort of synthy ASFM genre, is this Chillwave?

I love that I'm only being considered for the rock acts, despite not sending metal since my disastrous flop in Tischvision.

Well we love a lazy narrative here on Moopy, I think I’ve been blamed for about 4 entries this time! Anything with a whiff of a paddy field

It wasn’t my imagination, pop is boring now. That Saturdays megamix has proved it by sheer maximality. Pop basically pulled down the shutters after that seminal moment

I genuinely call it "a bit ASFMmy". The lads down the pub have no idea what I'm on about.

I keep meaning to start a thread demanding an answer to what all the genres are these days but you know I won’t get a real answer

I've definitely heard that Duke Dumont song before. And if i've heard it, surely everyone has.

Last edited:
Reactions: COB
I've definitely heard that Duke Dumont song before. And if i've heard it, surely everyone has.
I hadn’t heard it before, but I sort of had

Btw I like this discussion of Duke being too well known when the Satz Megamix is in there :D

Reactions: COB
I've ranked the other 9 songs, but I have no idea where to put the Saturdays :D

I've ranked the other 9 songs, but I have no idea where to put the Saturdays :D

I give things like that a disadvantage against the other songs I can say I liked, but I wouldnt rank it under something meh4moopy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom