ASFM: Heat One - Live from the BHS Cafe. VOTING CLOSES THURS 28.10 @ 5pm

Suomi

User
Join us tomorrow at 7pm for the first exciting heat of Moopyfestivalen, where these bunch of utter nobodies :disco: will be competing for a place in the grand final!
EDB9F14E-BE20-4CF7-8C53-25190CE9CDF0.jpeg

Of these ten, your votes will send 3 straight to the final, 3 to a LAST CHANCE round and sadly knock the other 4 out of the competition altogether.

Straight after, @ButterTart will be hosting a Ted Talk on what is meant by the word icon - you won’t want to miss this passive-aggressive presentation! :disco:

LINK TO INTRO (PRESS PLAY AT 7)

LINK TO PLAYLIST (PRESS PLAY AT 19:05)

RECAP AND VOTING:
SO VOTING! If you are competing in this heat you MUST vote. Failure to vote will result in immediate disqualification.

Votes are sent to that week’s host, so ME this week.

You may NOT vote for yourself, alas. You have until 18:59 on Thursday 28th October to vote, right before the next heat starts.

3 songs will go straight to the final in Cheadle

3 songs will go to the LAST CHANCE round in Suomi’s Basement

4 songs will be knocked out ☹

Vote wisely girls

1. Floella Benjamin - Fay-Ann Lyons – Raze
2. Tina Knowles - Sally Shapiro - Forget About You
3. The Sexual Goose - Dubioza Kolektiv – Kokuz
4. Cunt on a Bouncy Castle - Number One Popstar - I Hate Running
5. Patsy Stone - Kamaiyah - How Does It Feel
6. Tina Yothers - Robin Packalen - Hard to Love (feat. Alex Mattson)
7. ugly fucking old bitch from Sweden - Scratch Massive - Last Dance
8. Laura Põldvere - Platon & Joolay - Taking Me Higher
9. François Ozon - Najoua Belyzel – Gabriel
10. The Kettering Twink - Dalshabet - B.B.B Big Baby Baby

Last edited:
Maybe he meant 8pm Central European Time.

I have a prior engagement at 7 (I watch Drag Race with my online coven 🧙‍♀️) but will catch up as soon as I can :o

When is everyone intending on having their TEA? Before, after, or DURING?!?

I might pop in for something before the café closes, before my prior engagement - or are they opening later this evening? Might go for a panini :ShockedSenhit: but if it doesn't come with a crescent of crisps it's being sent back.

@jivafox and I thought we'd send you a pic of our dinner just before we TUCK IN.

It's called ALL DAY breakfast.

None of that BROWN BREAD malarkey. We'll have our WHITE toast with FRIED BREAD thank you please.

1634833146093.png

and yes in this parallel universe neither of us is veggie either! Bring on the black pudding *VOMIT*

I’ll have one “prawn mayonnaise(??)” jacket potato please

@jivafox and I thought we'd send you a pic of our dinner just before we TUCK IN.

It's called ALL DAY breakfast.

None of that BROWN BREAD malarkey. We'll have our WHITE toast with FRIED BREAD thank you please.

View attachment 5724

and yes in this parallel universe neither of us is veggie either! Bring on the black pudding *VOMIT*

Look at those lovely tomatoes freshly farted out of a tin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom