ASFM: Heat One - Live from the BHS Cafe. VOTING CLOSES THURS 28.10 @ 5pm

I’m actually so scared about the drama coming. I’m almost tempted just to give RaspberrrySwirl, Ag and Rita a free ticket to the final so they don’t go full Boudicca and burn Colchester down in the event that they miss the final.

I’m actually so scared about the drama coming. I’m almost tempted just to give RaspberrrySwirl, Ag and Rita a free ticket to the final so they don’t go full Boudicca and burn Colchester down in the event that they miss the final.
Maybe the drama will come from someone new and unexpected

Hope you’re ready to shit out a hedgehog in case Rita flops.

I mean I don’t know how someone as nice and gentle as me is getting this kind of reputation in here but I’m totally going to uphold it if it’s getting me free ticket to the final. :bad:

Last edited:
Sumoi where is my free ticket to the final pls

Okay I'm in

Song 1 is a joyous banger and what a fabulous coat she's wearing. Loving the twist of a snowy forest backdrop for what feels like a pissed on blue wkds beach anthem

Just the right side of generic though - I fear it may get nudged down the list quickly...except no because I've just remembered there's like 9 songs.

Anyway, it's a YES. Mostly

Oh hi Sally, she's back again :disco:

The main thing I get from this is wanting to put on a purple dress and kind of half heartedly cha cha cha down a street looking all nostalgic and emotional.

I don't know it and see it's quite new. It's subtle and STUNNING. Very Annie Dark Hearts era.

Love love love but is Sally a bit too obvious and will she be punished for turning up again? I hope not

And that’s how @Raining On Me died.
as dead as it gets bella thorne GIF

Sorry, I just had to put my mother-in-law under the patio, alive, to the eternal sounds of that Croatian Eurovision entry with the angel wings.

Anyway while she dies, song 3 is FUN. I'm not sure it bodes well that I spent most of it ordering them in whose face I'd sit on the most though. Quite harsh vocals. Engaging and silly but catchy and compelling. But it might struggle

Omg Number One Popstar was on MY list for some time. But I rejected it each time because I didn't think it was good enough :D

And yet...I still love it a little bit. The production sounds great, it's infectious and "nothing matters, we're all gonna die" :disco:

All her songs are almost there , I think Psycho is my favourite though

Well I love a 2 minute song that leaves you wanting more, Kamaiyah pretty much does that. Again it's catchy as tits and of course quite relatable. She's one step away from being Edina in her puzzle jacket. I am very much here for this but suspect its days are numbered/will struggle

Reactions: COB
Robin Packalen sounds like a pet food brand, but what a fun nonsense banger :disco: Generic tosh that brings PROPER HOOKS. I'm here for it, I think.

Actually this is amazing and I can't fight against his tide

Scratch Massive is so much of a downbeat mood moment it almost sounds like a warning. There's a lot to love but it feels like it should give - nay, SCRATCH - deeper

Platonic featuring Julie is fine but it's not selling itself to me. This screams FILLER BANGER but that means I'm determined to give it lung space to see if it can score 3 points or more

Oh wow Gabriel is the cheap chopped tomatoes I need. Like if Louise worked with Max Martin and said "let's do a killer Eurovision track, just do a foreign voice Lou", and then that's what we get. It is of course nothing like that but I love it anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom