ASFM Iguanavision II - the RESULTS!

It has all the elements of a familiar story: sex, betrayal, drugs, fights, death, success and a descent into hell.
And FANS! :disco:

locomia-albanico.gif

Well I for one am delighted with the winner, I had no idea about it and I'm sure several more constant regular posters didn't either. It may have been huge in some place call Germomany but well, I don't know her charts. Congrats @straightorbroken for bringing that joy to the forgotten, what a gem!

Splendid contest @Iguana, this was incredibly strong. I'm not gonna lie, I did not expect that song to be one of my biggest flops but it was a competitive round and I had a feeling it might be SNUBBED. But happy if a few people enjoyed it and thank you to my points especially @Suomi @COB @jyxz

Locomia were dropped because a series of things (all of them insane) so the producer set up a new line up with all new members. They came back 2 years later to Latin America with a new album, but the fans weren't buying it. So they were phisycally attacked on live tv by a bunch of crazy teenagers that wanted the original Locomia back :disco: Seriously, I hope you manage to watch the 3 episodes series someday, it's everything.

Go to 4'01"

I would like @OutSynk and @RaspberrySwirl to host together. Both are clearly girls that are easy to work with, take life as it comes, and always add a little touch of magic to everything they do.
May I request that our wonderful hosts give us a themed SynkSwirl ASFM focusing on bright, breezy and relistenable songs to reflect their bubbly personalities.

I would like @OutSynk and @RaspberrySwirl to host together. Both are clearly girls that are easy to work with, take life as it comes, and always add a little touch of magic to everything they do.
I did have an idea once where ASFM contestants would be paired up randomly, have to submit a song together and vote together. But I think it could actually lead to WWIII, with or without Nancy Pelosi playing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom