ASFM: Summer Holiday Edition - CLOSES TODAY

This theme makes me wish we could enter two songs each or more

Tik Tok Dancing GIF

I don't really have anything that fits the theme, and I struggle to commit the time to listen to all the entries these days

WE'LL SEE
I do get it and totally don't take it personal. :) But don't hold me responsible for Outsynk's actions when I send him round.

I was gonna offer @Kate one of mine, but then realised I’d be in such a mood if she then proceeded to beat me.

So that’s not happening.
I sent her a DM to offer a song and she got all funny with me :o

All I said was that I'd heard she needed someone to sort out her entry, and that I had a nice, juicy banger of a reasonable length that I'd be happy to slip her.

I did say @Indie gave it a go last night and told me it was too cheesy, so maybe that's why she rejected it.

OIIIIIII.

We've stilted a bit on 25 or 26 entries which is FINE but I'll squeeze them all into one night if that's roughly where it stays.

Or

GET YOUR ENTRIES IN PLEASE.

What’s the schedule of events again? I know you’ve posted it somewhere but there are 6 pages and the info is SMEARED all over

What’s the schedule of events again? I know you’ve posted it somewhere but there are 6 pages and the info is SMEARED all over
How I like it! :horny:

Entry period - Now until 22/08 12:00
Summer avatar reveal - 22/08
Semi 1 - 23/08
Semi 2 - 24/08

{voting}

Song reveal - 05/09
Big final/crowning of the Queen of Summer - 06/09

Didn’t 30-35 used to be standard though? This benchmark of 40 is too high (and sometimes too much for my ears). Though of course the more the merrier , I’ll plough through.

Didn’t 30-35 used to be standard though? This benchmark of 40 is too high (and sometimes too much for my ears).
Yeah I'm fine if this ends up being a smaller contest. I just want the most entries as physically people but for the entrants to actually enjoy it and not do it out of obligation or sheer addiction (hello!)

I do think there'll be a last minute resurgence of entries so I'm hopeful for early-mid 30s. But let's see.

I also STILL haven't entered myself :D

Yeah I'm fine if this ends up being a smaller contest. I just want the most entries as physically people but for the entrants to actually enjoy it and not do it out of obligation or sheer addiction (hello!)

I do think there'll be a last minute resurgence of entries so I'm hopeful for early-mid 30s. But let's see.

I also STILL haven't entered myself :D
Looking at your most recent list of tags, I get to 33 likely entrants even if we only look at the people who aren't considered flight risks.

They probably deserve another tag right in their faces, though.

Looking at your most recent list of tags, I get to 33 likely entrants even if we only look at the people who aren't considered flight risks.

They probably deserve another tag right in their faces, though.
Oh they're getting one. I'll catch 'em tomorrow morning in the hope they'll see sense and cancel any weekend plans they may have had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom