ASFM: THE FINALISTS, live from Cheadle Village Hall! VOTING CLOSED, REVEAL GALA @ 9PM

ButterTart

Succulent Chinese meal
Hello to you from spacious Cheadle Village Hall!

cheadle hall.jpg

Tonight, live from meeting room 4, we'll be announcing which of the second chancers has made it through to the final, as well as the identities of the Moopists who've fallen at the final hurdle. There's also going to be a sync watch of the final playlist starting at 8, although that's purely optional since we're quite aware you've listened to these songs 600 times each by this point.

My photoshop skills aren't quite on a par with @Suomi's, so just imagine I've craftily edited a queue of Mopsy favourites like Rudolph Walker, Danny Bonaduce and Shauna Lowry into the picture above.

Here are your FINALISTS:

Blanche Hunt - Duplex Heart and Judith Rindeskog - Keep coming back to the start
Tina Yothers - Robin Packalen - Hard to Love (feat. Alex Mattson)
Lauren Harries - Night Club - Schizophrenic
Joanna Dee - Denise and the Beastie Girls - Top Secret
Cleopatra - Wednesday Campanella - Ra
Miss Jay Aston – Sabaton - Defence of Moscow
Cunt on a Bouncy Castle - Number One Popstar - I Hate Running
Sue Nicholls aka Audrey Roberts - Isaac Dunbar - Comme des Garçons (like the boys)
The Kettering Twink – Dalshabet - B.B.B Big Baby Baby
Moonbaby – Mecano - Hijo de la Luna
Internet Safety Crocodile - Magdalena Bay - Chaeri
Linda La Hughes - Empathy Test - Monsters
Kelly Rowland phoning in sick - The Flirts - Passion
François Ozon - Najoua Belyzel - Gabriel
Tisch & Iguana's Wedding - Rae Morris - Reborn
Danielle Jane Minogue - Alexandra Stan x Nervo - Come Into My World
Bülent Ersoy – Hadise - Farkimiz Var
ugly fucking old bitch from Sweden - Scratch Massive - Last Dance

You now need to send me your votes using the denominations below:

Standard rules apply, so no voting for yourself. Votes need to be in by 5pm on Friday 26th November, as the poster reveal will be that very evening :o

Spotify playlist here:

Last edited:
Oh that’s nice to hear the sync watch is optional, I didn’t realise the rest of it had been compulsory up to this point!

I hope the orange squash at the hall is being watered down in preparation!
It's 50p a beaker and you get a Nice biscuit to go with it. Raffle tickets will go on sale at 6 - there are a couple of bottles of Prosecco up for grabs, as well as a tea cosy knitted by the lovely @Star which is big enough to fit most modern teabags. First prize is a Haynes manual for the 1985 Ford Capri Laser.

Nice biscuits really do have some very presumptious ideas above their station.

It's only a bit of sugar that makes then stand out. Invest in some cream, chocolate or jam and maybe you can start self validating.

Last edited:
I’ve always called them Neeeece biscuits as I understood they were named after the French city.

Reactions: D5K
Yes it’s always been a bone of contention. We said Nice as in the French city in my household.

I recognise them as being Neeeeece but I prefer to call them nice. I like how presumptive they are.

François Ozon - Najoua Belyzel - Gabriel
Ugly fucking old bitch from Sweden - Scratch Massive - Last Dance
Floella Benjamin - Fay-Ann Lyons - Raze
Tisch & Iguana's Wedding - Rae Morris - Reborn
Lauren Harries - Night Club - Schizophrenic
Jamelia's Ghost-Written Diary by the Duchess of Devonshire - Brigitte Handley - Köln
Alison Goldfrapp - Claudia Brücken - Absolut(E)
Moving To Zone 6 – HandS - No Romance
Moonbaby – Mecano - Hijo de la Luna
Sue Nicholls aka Audrey Roberts - Isaac Dunbar - Comme des Garçons (like the boys)
JANFT - Shift K3Y ft. Tinashe - Love Line
Joanna Dee - Denise and the Beastie Girls - Top Secret

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom