ASFM: THE FINALISTS, live from Cheadle Village Hall! VOTING CLOSED, REVEAL GALA @ 9PM

Do you mean that we are going to rescue mistreated ponies or do we all get a pony? If it’s the second one, I’m in.

dmlaw can have my mistreated pony. Jumping about and shitting on the carpet, nah mate. You'd think they'd knock that out of them at lawyer school.

I had Schizophrenic in my head ALL DAY yesterday. Especially the MEDICATE ME AND SEDATE ME CHAIN ME TO BED bit. I read an interview with them where she said she has suffered with her mental health so I am considering letting her off. A BIT

I have 11 I want to give points to and am really struggling to chop the final one :argh:

knife crab GIF

OMG there was a Belgian release of Top Secret with an INSTRUMENTAL version as the B side :disco: Some enterprising karaoke fan find this please!

You have TWO DAYS to send me your votacions de moop. For those of you whose artists have already been sent to the glue factory, your participation isn't mandatory but would be greatly appreciated.

@Ag
@Alex
@Alla
@Apocalypt Flyer
@Beryl
@Beverley
@BoysForSeles
@David 5000
@Diddy
@dmlaw
@dUb
@funky
@HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid
@Iguana
@Indie
@jivafox
@Kratz
@Lucille
@Penelope
@Pingu
@Raining On Me
@RaspberrySwirl
@Rhythmbarbican
@Rita
@RJN
@straightorbroken
@Suedey
@Suomi
@SystemAddict
@Tisch
@ZenGiraffe

Reactions: RJN
Oh, I'm totally voting. I just need to finalise my lower scores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom