ASFM: THE HEATS RESULTS THURSDAY @7pm

Suomi

User
Your votes for the fourth and last heat are still being counted until 5pm tomorrow, but after that join us at 7pm to find out:

•which 12 songs have qualified straight to the grand final
•which 16 songs have been KNOCKED OUT and will be taking Buttertart and I to the small claims court

and

•which 12 songs are getting a SECOND CHANCE. These 12 songs will be played in a live playlist tomorrow night. This will be their last opportunity to impress you and grab those last 6 final spots. Voting will only stay open for 24 hours so get your hair colour and daddy issues ready for some more standard Moopy drama!

Last edited by a moderator:
...she's released two albums in that time. Mariah sustained her imperial era across five (5) largely brilliant records and... how many number one singles? 15?

they are not comparable as artistes, as icons, as anything, so my point is don't try and make it HAPPEN!
Mariah Carey Tweet GIF by Twitter

Not to go off on a tangent but 13 years into their careers, one had mastered soul, adult contemporary, R&B, hip-hop, house, alternative, holiday, jazz and literally invented the future of R&B-pop. The other has given us 6-7 shouty ballads, and maybe one midtempo. The fact that a lot of housewives keep buying Adele's CDs... you can keep it!

Oh and LA wellness queen was a reference to the fact that she just seems very LA these days. As much as she puts on the accent in some promo, her edges have softened a lot and she's not cackling about mobility scooters in Tesco anymore. Nothing to do with her weight.

Not to go off on a tangent but 13 years into their careers, one had mastered soul, adult contemporary, R&B, hip-hop, house, alternative, holiday, jazz and literally invented the future of R&B-pop. The other has given us 6-7 shouty ballads, and maybe one midtempo. The fact that a lot of housewives keep buying Adele's CDs... you can keep it!
it’s possible to dislike an artist without insulting their fans

Oh and LA wellness queen was a reference to the fact that she just seems very LA these days. As much as she puts on the accent in some promo, her edges have softened a lot and she's not cackling about mobility scooters in Tesco anymore. Nothing to do with her weight.

:D

Sure Jan GIF

You are so DELUDED it’s actually HILARIOUS. :D

what's the backstory here, and where does one find the POPCORN?

Rita once took issue with the fact I said Beyoncé likes to play deep cuts and not hits on tour.

One might suggest that some people lack an appreciation for overblown gay hyperbole aka the fine art of shaking and crying.

:rolleyes:

Darling, I am OLD HAT with that shit. I have met a lot better gays than you to know when one is good at it and when one is just a little ginger past it twink with Daddy issues.

Last edited:
Considering the amount of SHIT in my semi I’ll be fuming if I’m not in AT LEAST Andra chansen.

I feel strongly that I will make AC but not the final

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom