ASFM: The Other Countries - VIEWING PARTY. TONIGHT at 8pm

ButterTart

Succulent Chinese meal
Thank you for choosing Mopsy Airlines. Tonight we'll be taking you on an around the world tour of some of the best countries to ever have numbers assigned to them which nobody picked. Alongside our scheduled stops in countries as diverse as Germany, Finland and Latvia, we'll be taking a detour through a couple of other places of interest which weren't on the original itinerary but had songs submitted for them anyway :disco:

Your meal is a choice of Sour Cream Pringles or our signature seared carp, and your inflight movie will be Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom. Our expert team of flight attendants will be on hand and only too happy to help; except Trish, who's a cunt and is probably shagging the pilot.

Find your seat, kick your hand luggage under the seat in front of you, and tray, up bitch. Take off's at 8.

Last edited:
I am already willing to say that paying those goons to kidnap ButterTart‘s children was money well spent.

One other thing I'll quickly mention; a couple of countries have more than one song since I couldn't choose which one I liked most. So if a country you picked for comes up and it's not your song, don't be all like 'shit guy, where's my song?'

Is it eight o’clock yet? I’m having to watch golf whilst I wait.

The very first song is blocked in my country so I can’t find the playlist...

maggie yes GIF by YoungerTV

I always forget they have more songs than just their cover of Caramella Girls - Barbie Girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom