ASFM: The Other Countries - VIEWING PARTY. TONIGHT at 8pm

Croatia- Colonia - Najbolje od svega

I'm so sorry, all I could find for them was a bawdy Europop banger sung by a housebrick in false eyelashes.
I think we’d all have been very disappointed had Croatia been even slightly less basic than this.

Dalida’s Wikipedia entry is fascinating. There is definitely a film of her life to be made.

Excerpts please.
Her father was held as a prisoner of war by Allied forces and returned as a wholly different man who the children of the neighbourhood were scared of. She later recalled ‘I wanted him to die, and he did.’ He died of a brain abyss when she was twelve.

Her father was held as a prisoner of war by Allied forces and returned as a wholly different man who the children of the neighbourhood were scared of. She later recalled ‘I wanted him to die, and he did.’ He died of a brain abyss when she was twelve.
Fuck a brain abyss sounds HORRIBLE.

The return of Monica Orange. I was convinced that she would win dmlawdifestivalen before the votes started coming in.

Monica ends with one of the dancers trying to flash her foof but has forgotten that she’s wearing tights. Seems oddly appropriate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom