ASFM: THE SECOND CHANCE GALA! Live from Suomi's Basement @8pm

I mean I’m sure he’s LOVELY in real life and all that but he just ANNOYS me.

Am officially struggling to understand if the songs on the first page have gone through the next stage already, or if they are in second chance limbo. :redface:

Am officially struggling to understand if the songs on the first page have gone through the next stage already, or if they are in second chance limbo. :redface:
They are the Second Chance songs. You vote to send your favourites through. Only half will go through!

8 sets of votes now in!

Remember, anyone who's already been eliminated can still vote, and they get some bonus points to dish out as a consolation prize for no longer being in the contest :disco:

The staff are too busy with their Fall of Rome SHENANIGANS to notice, clearly :shock:

The results were pretty good, all things considered. I'm still in the running, my only top 3s to be knocked out were The Saturdays and Cazwell. 3/4 of my 12s got DTF as well, so I'm hoping the last one makes it through :disco:

I tried to listen to the second chance playlist last night but I drunkenly fell asleep instead. Might have another go now.

@Ag
@Alex
@Alla
@Apocalypt Flyer
@Beverley
@BoysForSeles
@dmlaw
@dUb
@funky
@HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid
@Iguana
@Ill Advised
@Indie
@jivafox
@jyxz
@Lucille
@OutSynk
@Penelope
@Pingu
@RaspberrySwirl
@Rhythmbarbican
@Rita
@RJN
@straightorbroken
@Suedey
@Suomi

I need your votes by midnight TONIGHT! This is mandatory for anyone still in the competition. We're not sure what the punishment will be for not voting but, according to his browsing history, @Suomi's last three Google searches have been 'spanking techniques', 'cock & ball torture' and 'giant catapult for humans' so you'd best not take the risk.

@Ag
@Alex
@Alla
@Apocalypt Flyer
@Beverley
@BoysForSeles
@dmlaw
@dUb
@funky
@HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid
@Iguana
@Ill Advised
@Indie
@jivafox
@jyxz
@Lucille
@OutSynk
@Penelope
@Pingu
@RaspberrySwirl
@Rhythmbarbican
@Rita
@RJN
@straightorbroken
@Suedey
@Suomi

I need your votes by midnight TONIGHT! This is mandatory for anyone still in the competition. We're not sure what the punishment will be for not voting but, according to his browsing history, @Suomi's last three Google searches have been 'spanking techniques', 'cock & ball torture' and 'giant catapult for humans' so you'd best not take the risk.

Am I in this still then? I'm fairly certain I leaned more on the broken side this time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom