ASFM Worldvision II: Armed and Worldulous. Deadline 5pm TODAY

I didn’t either. @OutSynk and I would like to make a formal complaint about deliberately excluded from unbelievable amounts of fun, please

bart simpson GIF

Bookmarks are great, and I presume underutilized on Moopy.

My "What the actual FUCK is this? Do you really think this is something to joke about? FUCKS SAKE." bookmark is always on hand and waiting.
Shit, is that how people find that thing so quickly? I have to search for it via GOOGLE if I want to quote it :D

I'm already severely itching for the 30th (could just be the weekend though). I also can't wait to see if my previous country comes up with anything I had found too.

Well, I've just run my own little National Final and am down to the final 2. I've written to both delegations and am waiting to see who has the bigger bag of money for me...
I know which country you’ve got and all I’ll say is Sinitta offers milk tokens as bribes so go with your other option.

Are the national finals airing in the secret ASFM forums? :disco:

Because that is totally a thing. I had 53 songs in my playlist and I think some of the stress may have spilled over into those angry messages I sent.

Are the national finals airing in the secret ASFM forums? :disco:

Because that is totally a thing. I had 53 songs in my playlist and I think some of the stress may have spilled over into those angry messages I sent.
Internal selection only. The Great Moopy Public have proved they're not to be trusted unfortunately.

I mean, Worldvision: The National Finals would be an excellent pre-show. Just think of all the content :disco:
It's like you're trying to prevent me from sending songs from [NAME OF COUNTRY REDACTED] for the next eight competitions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom