ASFM Worldvision II: Armed and Worldulous. Deadline 5pm TODAY

I feel it’s important to note that while this is indeed a banger fest, there’s still a lot of diversity and some dead classy stuff I expect to inhale votes from our more high minded posters like [ERROR: NOT FOUND]
Oh I hope so. I like a banger as much as anyone else (and have sent some and may have done so again) but I wasn’t going to sit through viewing parties of 30+ of them based on what you’d said so far.

I awoke this morning and thought to myself 'What better way to celebrate my 26th birthday than by getting a load of songs by foreigns sent to me?'
Mopsy, make a young man's birthday wish come true.
Is it your birthday?

Exhaustive list of people who sent their entry yesterday:

End of list.

I was hoping to do the trendy discotheque gala tomorrow, but with so many songs still outstanding I may need to push it back a day or two.

Neither of the TWO mystery surprise entrants have sent their songs yet, never mind the other ten.

I’m worrying ever so slightly that I’ll need to postpone since over a quarter of the songs have yet to be received.

"Deadlines? Pah, we piss on your deadlines" Said Moopy.
In fairness to the liars and charlatans who are yet to send their songs, the deadline in the thread title is 30th May, which is a little bit tomorrow.

I expected so much from this ASFM-unfriendly territory, but instead I’ve ruined another gym session listening to so much unlistenable crap. I can’t find anything that would appeal to any ASFM voting block/taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom