ColombiaShakira Monument in Barranquilla, Colombia
RomaniaBran Castle, Transylvania
AustriaSpittelau Incinerator
AzerbaijanThe Maiden Tower
EstoniaKõpu Lighthouse
BelarusThe Mound of Glory
United States of AmericaRandy's Donuts
PanamaLa Calzada de Amador
AlbaniaMonument of Partisan (vandalised by "Star and Flop..")
JapanE. Honda's Sexually Arousing Bath House
IrelandWave
DenmarkThe Forest Tower, Camp Adventure
LebanonKoujak Jaber Building
CameroonFoumbam Royal Palace
AustraliaThe Leaning Dunny of Silverton
IranFerdowsi Museum
SerbiaGenex Tower
KazakhstanThe Bayterek Tower
NorwayThe Oseberg Ship

Lonely? Need a friend? You’re in the right place. Drop your bags off at reception and dip your toe in all the Hotel Worldvision has to offer!

Take part in our bums and tums class, maybe even try some off-brand T’ai Chi. Then come as you are to our trendy discotheque and enjoy a diluted vodka tonic as you listen to a bit of ABBA and maybe some Adrenalina :disco: before capping the night off with an Old-Fashioned. No Primadonnas here, you’ll see eye to eye with everyone!

Whether you’re content with a bit of kissing in the back row or hoping to stick your D in something vile, we can promise there’ll never be a dull moment. Expect fireworks; anything less just won’t cut the mustard. Who knows, you might even find Maddie!

Let’s synchronise watches and meet back here at 7. You’ll have no choice but to stan!

Lonely? Need a friend? You’re in the right place. Drop your bags off at reception and dip your toe in all the Hotel Worldvision has to offer!

Take part in our bums and tums class, maybe even try some off-brand T’ai Chi. Then come as you are to our trendy discotheque and enjoy a diluted vodka tonic as you listen to a bit of ABBA and maybe some Adrenalina :disco: before capping the night off with an Old-Fashioned. No Primadonnas here, you’ll see eye to eye with everyone!

Whether you’re content with a bit of kissing in the back row or hoping to stick your D in something vile, we can promise there’ll never be a dull moment. Expect fireworks; anything less just won’t cut the mustard. Who knows, you might even find Maddie!

Let’s synchronise watches and meet back here at 7. You’ll have no choice but to stan!
Totally going to try and work out some songs from this.

I've rang in dead four times in the last month. I think they know I'm lying but they're not allowed to discriminate on health grounds so they never challenge it.
The best thing is that, when you get dragged in front of HR, you can just tell them that you got better and they can’t prove different.

I will have a go but I've been neglecting work this week as it is and I have a call with a MORTGAGE ADVISOR now :shock:

I can’t figure it out.

FcmnEAD.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom