Attack On Titan

Apoca

ASCENDENTE
The 21st century Neon Genesis Evangelion but with a medieval, morbid twist - iconic, legendary and clearly THE MOMENT.

Final season begins 9 January 2022.

Trailer (beware: spoilers)

I have NO idea if anyone on Moopy is watching, has watched or read the manga - I binged everything in spring this year and I don't recall any other show in recent years leaving me this gagged, shook and stunned. What a ride. ☠

Last edited:
I must've watched a good deal but I don't remember when I fell off the wagon. it's very good though and deliciously grotesque

it's no Death Note though!

I've always meant to give this a proper go. I've seen the very first episode and quite liked it, so I'm not sure why I didn't stick with it

I've always meant to give this a proper go. I've seen the very first episode and quite liked it, so I'm not sure why I didn't stick with it

The first episode is a great pilot but the way it just absolutely goes OFF during the remainder of Season 1 and Season 2 is something else :disco:

I've not seen much, but I'm obsessed with some of the opening themes. Shinzo wo Sasageyo :disco::disco::disco:

Omg there’s a thread for this!

Binged the first 3 seasons over the last fortnight, the way this show just KEEPS bringing GAG after GAG!!!

Oh god I just watched the ‘memories of the future’ episode :shock:

Am I going to have to rewatch the WHOLE THING AGAIN!!!

Erwin
😭

Just wait until you get to the end of season 3 though 🙃

I might just REWATCH and submit myself to the HORRORS of this again in the lead upseason 4 Part THREE aka the (absolutely definitely) last one :disco: *

*Potential FINAL 3 Part Movie coming in 2024, 2025 and 2026.

WHEN IS PART 3 coming out? I’ve been considering a rewatch but not sure I can go through all that a second time.

572260AB-E612-42E9-BC47-20E311EE90CB.gif

I’ve started re-watching this and it’s such a GAG when you know the plot twists.

Somehow MORE TRAUMATIC than I remember also!

It's genuinely some of the best front-to-back storywriting and worldbuilding.

I remember my head absolutely racing during the first season, wondering how on earth they could even keep it up but each season actually UPS the ante.

Ok I definitely don’t remember the scene where the nobleman is hung upside down in silk socks and fed all his meals through his BOTTOM :D

Last edited:
Oh I didn’t know the final season only consisted of 2 hour long episodes! And episode 2 isn’t out until September!! The trolls, I guess they had to save material for the inevitable MOVIES.

Not watched it yet as I’m a heathen and waiting for the dub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom