Australia 2022: Sheldon Riley - Not The Same

VoR

Take it or leave it
Australia will return to their national selection format next year, and they've just announced the first three competing artists. As predicted, a certain former Eurovision participant is BACK BACK BACK! :disco:

It's...

Isaiah :zombie:

I hope Dami has kept her promise.

But nice to see Jaguar Jonze back :disco:

Somehow Isaiah isn't the worst part of this announcement

Paulini is a great vocalist, but Ricki Lee or Samantha Jade would be a bit more up my street

Three more names announced; a Voice Australia contestant, a doomed girl group and a 'soulful singer songwriter'.

- Sheldon Riley

- G-Nat!ion

- Andrew Lambrou

I’d imagine if she is in that they’d save her until last.

I suppose she could still do it if Australia can’t travel again :disco:

CHARLEY looks like she could deliver a fluffy braindead bop, and my initial reaction to Seann Miley Moore was "OH GOD NOT SEANN MILEY MOORE" until I realised they would probably present a very entertaining hot mess, or a shameless GAY BOP disaster, or BOTH COMBINED if they stay out of the soppy slop self-empowerment power ballad drawer.
Sara Aalto PART TWO if you will :D

Reactions: VoR
Oh Seann Miley Moore will ABSOLUTELY be digging from the self-empowerment power ballad drawer, let’s not kid ourselves.

Also I was hopeful about Charley until she said it’s an introspective break-up ballid. :)

I did miss until tonight that Isaiah’s entry is a duet with an artist that they’re keeping under wraps for the time being for some reason.

Oh I really enjoyed Hard For Me by Charley over the Summer (the first song played in her segment) but yes a shame about the whole raw intimate ballad thing 😒

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom