Austria 2022: LUM!X feat. Pia Maria - Halo

What do you think of this HEIß SCHEIß?

• Total voters

For an Austrian Eurovision entry, there's a decent-ish budget behind that video.

I'd love to know how this donked up banger from (from what I can gather) relative unknowns ended up being internally selected as their entry :D It's not exactly the go-to genre of choice.
It feels a bit of a curveball choice, but in a GOOD way.

This is fun, but absolutely SCREAMS and I mean SCREAMS terrible live performance to me :D
I've been burned too many times before by songs in this genre across Eurovision and Melfest.

Can this girl sing a NOTE? Has she ever performed live before? :D
Oh the performance will be an absolute abomination.

I still wake up screaming about Gromee’s Light Me Up; one of my favourites going into it and then that apologetic, raspy queef of a vocal. It’s taught me to set my expectations low for any future EDM entries.

For an Austrian Eurovision entry, there's a decent-ish budget behind that video.

I'd love to know how this donked up banger from (from what I can gather) relative unknowns ended up being internally selected as their entry :D It's not exactly the go-to genre of choice.
It feels a bit of a curveball choice, but in a GOOD way.
Lum!x has had a few hits and not just in Austria either, although admittedly he's not quite Pænda levels on the star power chart...

I don’t know why you are all saying such horrible things about the winner of the 2022 Eurovision Song Contest.

This is fun, but absolutely SCREAMS and I mean SCREAMS terrible live performance to me :D
I've been burned too many times before by songs in this genre across Eurovision and Melfest.

Can this girl sing a NOTE? Has she ever performed live before? :D
I have that feeling too, I guess she'll heavily rely on background vocals, how convenient they're pre-recorded again :eyes:

We are however going to require at least one GAY UPSET because it’s the deal we sign with the Eurosong Devil :disco:

For some reason it brings to mind Comme Ci Comme Ça and we ALL know how that turned out for poor Every Dicky :(

Of course what we ALL want to know is whether @Lucille enjoyed his Tia Maria Corn Flakes in honour of Eurosong Princess Pia Zadora or whether he had Weetoflakes with MYLK and it was ALL LIES

Actually I just had SHREDDIES with BLEACH.
I blame Ylva and Linda (30 years from now) :(
40E2FD2A-A6B7-495E-BBCF-B32D554F1D7E.jpeg

Nothing that a bit of auto tune and hiding Molly Pettersson-Hammar on backing vocals can’t fix :disco:

VIENNA 2023

The important thing is that they have discovered this now and can remember not to switch on her microphone on the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom