Avril Lavigne - Let Go (20th anniversary edition)

Can't wait to rock oot, throw shit around, go nuts, lose myself on stage, scream, holler, break things and get my anger oot to this seminal rock classic.

I MAY NOT make it as I'll be crashing the mall I'm in a bit of "doing lots of jobs around the house" mood at the moment. But definitely definitely will retroactively listen and comment.

Love this album of course.

I think I'll join! I only know the singles from this album, I was never a big Anvil (as I'm hoping her fans are called).

I have plans tonight so can’t join this unfortunately but I used to love this album. The very first one on my very first iPod.

Would 8:05 work? Otherwise the Apprentice queens will have quite a tight timescale :o

Reactions: GNL
"Grinning with the washed hair" - real greebos don't wash, Avril :(

Losing Grip was the 4th and final single. it's quite a lot heavier and darker than the others.

I think her voice has a lot more power than people have typically given her credit for. she's a vocaliste when she wants to be!

that said Losing Grip has its moments but is not that special to me.

08 Losing Grip

I can't remember if I knew this at the time or not... I'm thinking not. Agreed that its good but not that special

This is exactly what I'm wanting from this album :disco:
oh but then the second album will be more up your strasse! I suppose we'll have to schedule a sync for that one too 😇

• Love
Reactions: COB
there's something very SOOTHING about Complicated and I don't think it's just the nostalgia. the guitar on the verse is to die for.

Reactions: COB
Avril and The Matrix made some good music. What happened to them? Did they do some songs for Hilary Duff and a pre-fame Katy Perry and then just disappear into the ether?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom