Avril Lavigne - Love Sux

and some people complain about Mariah never growing up.

That tracklist just got me ALL HYPED, it's like a who's who lineup out of MTV2. I can't wait to crash the mall to purchase a couple of skinny ties from Hot Topic while munching on a hot PRETZEL from Auntie Annie's and pop into a Sam Goody to shuffle CDs :disco: *listens to Paramore all day long*

and some people complain about Mariah never growing up.

That tracklist just got me ALL HYPED, it's like a who's who lineup out of MTV2. I can't wait to crash the mall to purchase a couple of skinny ties from Hot Topic while munching on a hot PRETZEL from Auntie Annie's and pop into a Sam Goody to shuffle CDs :disco: *listens to Paramore all day long*
Maybe I’ll wander around a mall for my first listen

Have we discussed the acoustic version of 'Bite Me' and its NIGHTMARE FUEL video?

avril-love-sux-cover3-1.jpg

album cover 😍

I had an AVRIL Day during the week, can't remember when though, but my hot takes were

- Give You Want You Want is a mammoth of a song (at least for Avril's standards) even if it's a lazy rewrite of X Ambassadors' Renegade.
- Even at the time I Was so annoyed that Let Go only included one pop-punk sounding song in the form of Sk8er Boi, she should have gone for at least a couple more.
- Isn't Rock'n'Roll JOYOUS? You can almost tell she recorded with a big smile, one of the few times it feels like she was having the time of her life recording it.
- I often forget about Here's to never growing up and When you're gone, I should probably fix that.
- Hello Kitty? What the FUCK was that one about? She truly was Charli XCX for 5 seconds in the punk world. QUEEN.

I love Here's to Never Growing Up. it's a total beast of a song. much moreso than Rock N Roll for me which I don't revisit much.

her career being so mishandled for the latter half upsets me, she could and should still be big. Bittersweet Lullaby is her best album but they really fucked up the singles. What the Hell and Wish You Were Here before the album, followed by Push would've slayed. Smile? I don't know her!

I had a major moment to Alice this week. what a great song. love how it teeters on the edge of BANSHEE for the duration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom