Bananarama - Masquerade (New Album 22nd July)

I remember this perf from Graham Norton, when they became a threesome again their currency heightened didn't it

I remember this perf from Graham Norton, when they became a threesome again their currency heightened didn't it
Yes, the tour sold out, the duo benefitted most by getting some high profile bookings that were packed after like Glastonbury.

Oh I’ve been watching but didn’t realise you were all in HERE.

Curious to use Stuff Like That instead of Top of the Pops Move In My Direction but it was all TOP NOTCH fun.

They looked great, and Keren in particular seemed on form. As usual their vocals have a somewhat casual relationship with the tune but they have got these kind of sets down (even though I don't think Forever Young is a keeper for their festival shows). I know they must be watching the Bananarama bottom line but do wish they would bring back the full band, just the drums and keyboards does look a little budget at a big show like this.

That was a fun set and the audience much louder joining in with several songs than I’d have expected.

The vocals were good quite often but did get a bit shouty here and there, moreso from Sara I think.

It amused me to hear Siobhan’s backing vocals powering through sometimes and they’re still bickering on stage which is usually instigated by Sara making some sort of aside.

I was amused by Keren's comment that Sara was still complaining about her vocals after 40 years. Pot meet kettle :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom