BBC Two Abba Night

I remember when I first saw this “at the BBC” and was annoyed at how little was actually BBC, but it’s a bit RICH to have this much from the Switzerland special when it’s on in a couple of hours :D

I'm only joining Abba night now. I love the awkward meeting with Gary Barlow.

For those watching the Agnetha programme I love this performance of Ring Ring where they replaced highly pregnant Agnetha with one of Frida's friends. And Frida herself forgetting the lyrics at the start.

Looks like Abba Night has had impact on iTunes

#2 (=) Voyage
#7 (RE) A
#8 (47) Gold
#16 (95)Gold 40th Anniversary Edition
#25 (RE) The Visitors
#59 (RE) My Colouring Book
#81 (RE) Arrival

For those watching the Agnetha programme I love this performance of Ring Ring where they replaced highly pregnant Agnetha with one of Frida's friends. And Frida herself forgetting the lyrics at the start.

I’m not sure what I like best, the random suited man popping up or them hiding the friend behind a chandelier :D

'A' is also back at #8 on Amazon. I find that quite astonishing, although probably more a reflection of the market than huge demand.

And in Amazon's often frankly bizarre sub-charts, it's #1 on 'pop r&b' :D

I was popping this on back and forth last night. I really do love them considering I am not a 'super fan' so to speak

Also got into a bit of a youtube loop last night - I didn't realise Agnetha was performing live with Gary Barlow not too long ago...

I was popping this on back and forth last night. I really do love them considering I am not a 'super fan' so to speak

Also got into a bit of a youtube loop last night - I didn't realise Agnetha was performing live with Gary Barlow not too long ago...
Did you see the Agnetha documentary where he raised the possibility of it? It's a shame they couldn't have tacked the performance on the end.

I watched a lot of this last night while VERY DRUNL. The Switzerland special was pretty rubbish I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom