Below Deck

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
Does anyone else partake? The fact that they keep rotating the cast helps keep things fresh (unlike something like Vandetpump Rules).

Kate Chastain reminds me of a friend of mine, evil but fun when you’re on her good side.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
Still no traction? I finished 8 seasons of Below Deck (season 8 had the best chef, who’s the real life equivalent of Dina from Superstore)

Now switched to the second season of Sailing Yacht which is so weird because of covid. I’m enjoying these more than Housewives at the moment, they’re an easy binge.

Alex

When it all falls down, gotta build it better
I’m LOVING Below Deck Mediterranean
Just finished series 1 and Hannah is an absolute legend, loves her relationship with Julia actually seemed like a real friendship. Danny was SO ANNOYING and Bobby and Bryan are awful

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
I haven’t ventured into Mediterranean yet. I figured I’d do the one Sailing Yacht season before jumping ship.

jivafox

soberish
A friend and I drunkenly binged half of the latest season a couple of weekends ago. We'll probably watch the rest the next time they come over, as it won't be the same watching it alone.

Rachel was definitely the best character and the captain felt like a geriatric liability.

Alex

Ok on the US version now and Kate is amazing.
The COCK bed display and it looks like a mega yacht but really it is a circus :disco:

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
I just finished season 2 of Med. Captain Sandy is something but also Hannah is a wild chief stew.

I’m also watching regular BD as it airs and it looks like we’re finally getting some gay action. Only took them 9 seasons to find a horrible gay to be a stew.

Alex

I just finished season 2 of Med. Captain Sandy is something but also Hannah is a wild chief stew.

I’m also watching regular BD as it airs and it looks like we’re finally getting some gay action. Only took them 9 seasons to find a horrible gay to be a stew.
I did it the other way round ! Watched all med and now on season three of normal. Shall keep schtum oh Med until you catch up but LOVE Kate on original, now a lesbian didn't see that coming :o

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
Yeah I’m doing Med slowly. I know what happens to Hannah because of Reddit and I look at Wikipedia to see who’s coming and going.

This season of regular is the first I’m watching as it airs.

Season 3 is bananas, it’s the beef cheeks season. Rocky is an all timer for all the wrong reasons.

Alex

Yeah I’m doing Med slowly. I know what happens to Hannah because of Reddit and I look at Wikipedia to see who’s coming and going.

This season of regular is the first I’m watching as it airs.

Season 3 is bananas, it’s the beef cheeks season. Rocky is an all timer for all the wrong reasons.
Ha Rocky is so annoying but oddly compulsive viewing as you have no idea what she will do next. God knows what Eddie saw in her !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom