Below Deck

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him
Does anyone else partake? The fact that they keep rotating the cast helps keep things fresh (unlike something like Vandetpump Rules).

Kate Chastain reminds me of a friend of mine, evil but fun when you’re on her good side.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Still no traction? I finished 8 seasons of Below Deck (season 8 had the best chef, who’s the real life equivalent of Dina from Superstore)

Now switched to the second season of Sailing Yacht which is so weird because of covid. I’m enjoying these more than Housewives at the moment, they’re an easy binge.

I’m LOVING Below Deck Mediterranean
Just finished series 1 and Hannah is an absolute legend, loves her relationship with Julia actually seemed like a real friendship. Danny was SO ANNOYING and Bobby and Bryan are awful

I haven’t ventured into Mediterranean yet. I figured I’d do the one Sailing Yacht season before jumping ship.

A friend and I drunkenly binged half of the latest season a couple of weekends ago. We'll probably watch the rest the next time they come over, as it won't be the same watching it alone.

Rachel was definitely the best character and the captain felt like a geriatric liability.

Ok on the US version now and Kate is amazing.
The COCK bed display and it looks like a mega yacht but really it is a circus :disco:

I just finished season 2 of Med. Captain Sandy is something but also Hannah is a wild chief stew.

I’m also watching regular BD as it airs and it looks like we’re finally getting some gay action. Only took them 9 seasons to find a horrible gay to be a stew.

I just finished season 2 of Med. Captain Sandy is something but also Hannah is a wild chief stew.

I’m also watching regular BD as it airs and it looks like we’re finally getting some gay action. Only took them 9 seasons to find a horrible gay to be a stew.
I did it the other way round ! Watched all med and now on season three of normal. Shall keep schtum oh Med until you catch up but LOVE Kate on original, now a lesbian didn't see that coming :o

Yeah I’m doing Med slowly. I know what happens to Hannah because of Reddit and I look at Wikipedia to see who’s coming and going.

This season of regular is the first I’m watching as it airs.

Season 3 is bananas, it’s the beef cheeks season. Rocky is an all timer for all the wrong reasons.

Yeah I’m doing Med slowly. I know what happens to Hannah because of Reddit and I look at Wikipedia to see who’s coming and going.

This season of regular is the first I’m watching as it airs.

Season 3 is bananas, it’s the beef cheeks season. Rocky is an all timer for all the wrong reasons.
Ha Rocky is so annoying but oddly compulsive viewing as you have no idea what she will do next. God knows what Eddie saw in her !

I’m LOVING Below Deck Mediterranean
Just finished series 1 and Hannah is an absolute legend, loves her relationship with Julia actually seemed like a real friendship. Danny was SO ANNOYING and Bobby and Bryan are awful

I’m on to season 3 and Hannah has just become the worst. She was a bit sloppy on season 2 but now she’s an outright monster, even worse than Kate.

Also while Sandi seems to be good to the deck team, she absolutely hates Hannah. I can’t believe it took her to season 5 to fire her.

I’m on to season 3 and Hannah has just become the worst. She was a bit sloppy on season 2 but now she’s an outright monster, even worse than Kate.

Also while Sandi seems to be good to the deck team, she absolutely hates Hannah. I can’t believe it took her to season 5 to fire her.
Sandy had no say in it ! She was an utter cow to Hannah (who I just feel just doesn't react well to being with SHIT people) Season 4 was probably my favourite

Anyone watching Down Under? This last episode was so intense, it made me feel sick. But also the bad people got fired so it was cathartic.

Aesha is a gem.

Anyone watching Down Under? This last episode was so intense, it made me feel sick. But also the bad people got fired so it was cathartic.

Aesha is a gem.
Have always loved Aesha but she was a little soft last season, good she’s toughening up and not standing for shit. Watched the last three episodes in a row and just can’t quite believe people can be as clueless as those two. I thought he was vile from episode 1 but my god to do that?!

I positive new crew members news I absolutely LOVE Tzarina, such A great sense of humour

Watching this season of Med and I think Kyle is the most hateful person to ever be on the show (bar the racist and homophobic ones). Lazy, shit stirring and rude.

Watching this season of Med and I think Kyle is the most hateful person to ever be on the show (bar the racist and homophobic ones). Lazy, shit stirring and rude.
Yes yes yes. Is so frustrating none of them can see through him.

I think they’re done with him, apparently he was shunned during Bravo Con.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom