Betty Boo is BACK!

I haven't delved into the album yet but a bit fucking rude not to have this as the main version:

She said the single was planned in advance and she’d loved to have used the Sophie version but SEB was committed to doing something else at the planned single release period which is why the single and main album versions are the SEB free ones.

Scary to think SEB was modelling homemade snoods on Blue Peter at the start of Betty’s career.

FB518449-F9FC-42F8-9FD6-12D5BA4355D6.jpeg

My bundle arrived today which prompted me to check the midweeks and she is #13. Based on Darren Hayes last week she’ll likely miss the top 40 but sure it’s lovely she’s back.

I can't find sales figures either for her this week, or Darren Hayes at the same point last week, but it seems that sales generally are up - the #10 in the Monday midweek this week is only 6 sales lower than the #5 last week. So hopefully she's only narrowly behind that. Still think top 40 is probably pushing it though.

Already down to #27 in the latest midweeks - Darren Hayes was #40 at the same point last week.

Ended up #45 overall, #12 on sales. Shame there’s so many greatest hits in the top 40 but I assume she was happy enough with the preorder campaign as she’s already started writing and recording for the next album.

I was hoping she'd sneak top ten on sales and trying not to focus on the overall chart.

There are some fun pop moments here but the non-stop positivity and good vibes are a bit exhausting by the end. It would be good if Betty could sharpen her tongue just a bit next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom