Pronouns
He/Him
She never does interviews, but she's done one

The bit about new music:

E8bn5CfWQBYtuD2

She never does interviews, but she's done one

The bit about new music:

E8bn5CfWQBYtuD2
Is she like the new Bono now or something? Jeez Louise get off the cross hun we need the wood!

Can't wait to see what pretentious gimmicks she'll get her 200 writers to fart out this time 😍

She’s been in her serious artisté phase for too long. Time to GET ON THAT DANCEFLOOR Bey!

and leave Jay-Z at home this time FFS. I mean we don’t mind the old man but we get it, you love his cock, but the first 35 times you said it was enough

Here for this.

Her last three solo albums still sound so good.

But yes I'm also here for Bootylicious '21

I do like Crazy In Love but everything on the Sasha Fierce album shits all over it.

Official Charts did a report on her biggest UK hits a couple of years ago, and I was surprised how high Drunk In Love was.

But then I suppose it's her only major solo hit of the streaming era.

Unfortunately the person it reminds me of was more DEVIL HORNS THAN HALO but, well, CHOICES

We watched her Superbowl performance last night, and I'd forgotten how much of a staple Halo was at that point in her career (also how much it WENT OFF :disco:)

Reactions: Zu
Just popping in to be the only one yet again to highlight the majesty of the 4 album

OK it lacked big gay anthems (apart from the spectacular End Of Time) but it was the R&B record she was always supposed to make. And will probably never make again.

1+1 and I Care are her best ever non singles for me.

Just popping in to be the only one yet again to highlight the majesty of the 4 album

OK it lacked big gay anthems (apart from the spectacular End Of Time) but it was the R&B record she was always supposed to make. And will probably never make again.

1+1 and I Care are her best ever non singles for me.

What is your opinion on the gem that is 'Start over' ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom