dUb

EXCITING WEIRD
Album cover and some BLURB!

FWgzmXIVUAAfz6-

Last edited:

funky

User
That cover screams try hard to me

Madonna made this mistake. Don’t follow Megan and Doja, show them how it’s done!

Still happy to withhold final judgement until the tunes come out however, which is all I really care about anyways.

Rita

User
That cover screams try hard to me

Madonna made this mistake. Don’t follow Megan and Doja, show them how it’s done!

Still happy to withhold final judgement until the tunes come out however, which is all I really care about anyways.
What a load of OLD JIBBERISH. It is really rather SIMPLE.

KindaCool

Afterlife
I love that cover. I don't want timeless or original, I want contemporary big pop girl shit. That's where she shines.

Loufoque

BATTLE FOR YOUR LIFE
I am loving this more and more. We know the video is going to give us more lewks than an All Stars All Winners season. It's going to be Black house excellence.

Loufoque

BATTLE FOR YOUR LIFE
I'm manifesting a six minute monster to rival Todd Terry's Something Goin' On and also a Queen of the Night-esque moment.

Halli

Fly a kite on Primrose Hill
erm she already celebrated black culcha when she covered Des'ree. Can we have something new Bey

funky

User
I don't know if others are having problems @Moderator but I could not open this page on my phone, and it would crash moopy - I couldn't reload back into the main moopy page afterwards. It's working fine on desktop. That last embed seems to be the problem.

Suedey

I love him.
The cover is reductive & that comment is also reductive (Annie Lennox BARE did it bettah)

Suedey

I love him.
Tracklist looks intriguing but at 16 tracks, and like most Beyonce albums, I'm sure at least 4-5 tracks will be totally unnecessary (I predict THIQUE and PURE/HONEY will be garbage can giveaways).

Last edited:

Jark

gave ur love away
interesting titles. I'm here for it. but I don't care for Break My Soul at all. this campaign needs an adrenaline hit.

Suedey

I love him.
Break MY Soul is a grower.
I liked it, then went off it and now I like it again.
Won't trouble my Beyonce top 10 but it's a good taster of a first single.
Let's hope she doesn't disappoint with the rest of the album.

COB

The Frog Song Crooner
A.G. Cook has a production credit on one of the tracks apparently, so I'm already fully on board for that one at least :disco:

Sheena

YOUR FAVOURITE.
“…closing song Summer Renaissance includes credits for both Donna Summer and Giorgio Moroder - hinting, perhaps, that Queen Bey has sampled disco classic I Feel Love”

God the journalism at The Chart Company annoys me. Like Donna Summer has had only one hit.

(just you watch it sample I Feel Love now :D )

Diddy

愛してるって 言わなきゃ殺す
“…closing song Summer Renaissance includes credits for both Donna Summer and Giorgio Moroder - hinting, perhaps, that Queen Bey has sampled disco classic I Feel Love”

God the journalism at The Chart Company annoys me. Like Donna Summer has had only one hit.

(just you watch it sample I Feel Love now :D )

Edit: never mind :basil:

Last edited:

funky

User
I hope that rumour that she's celebrating the history of dance culture across a trilogy of albums is true. I'm HERE for THAT

Pipo

Angles in (Block)chains
I love her effort to be fun and carefree and I love Break My Soul but then again, her personality and true self surface and get in the way and she ends up making everything so insufferable God damn it. a TRUE Virgo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom