Beyoncé - act i: RENAISSANCE

I don't know why, but I'm getting the feeling that this is going to be her Believe. Reinvent singing queen.

I wonder which well known hit? My money is on Tragedy by Steps. The dance tribute will be epic.

She'll probably sample something phenomenal like Sister Sledge and then end up skinning it alive with a trap beat :zombie:

This is sounding better and better. Who was it that said she would NEVER go back to commercial music again? NOT ME! I CALLED IT! :disco:

I never understood why people were so sure she wouldn’t go back to releasing chart music? She has done it most of her career, and it is where she has been most successful. If she wants to remain relevant in 2022 she would be silly NOT TO. 🤷‍♀️

I also think Rihanna's prolonged absence will benefit BE, and now that Queen Kate bush has had her #1 reign the timing is right. :disco:

Last edited:
I also know she doesn’t HAVE TO try and be relevant but maybe she WANTS TO.

I never understood why people were so sure she wouldn’t go back to releasing chart music? She has done it most of her career, and it is where she has been most successful. If she wants to remain relevant in 2022 she would be silly NOT TO. 🤷‍♀️
She doesn't need the money and she has endless critical acclaim now. I can see why she wouldn't BOTHER.

She doesn't need the money and she has endless critical acclaim now. I can see why she wouldn't BOTHER.

As I said above she doesn’t need to do anything, she clearly wants to. Also she hasn’t needed the money in at least the past 2 decades.

Totally here for Snap! Rhythm is a Dancer being inducted into the Beyoncé hall of fame and yes I want rising up scaffolding apparatus all the while in a black PVC catsuit-inspired ensemble :disco:

I wonder if Jay Z will be serious as cancer when he says eat the cake again.

REVOLUTIONARY:manson:
beyonce knowles GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom