Big Brother Australia

Seeing Jess go was just so satisfying. The ENTITLEMENT (and squeaky voice)

Enjoyed Danny scamming his way to another twist - and Ari being saved again :disco:

I can't believe there's another useless pointless girl in there who's ALSO called Charlotte

Anyway very enjoyable season

Last edited:
Oh god the way the programme spoiled it announcing the eviction of a major character. It had to be Jess or Daniel, as soon as he had the key it was so obvious. :octy:

I kind of want it to just go on forever

Really gonna miss Charlotte though :D

YAAAAAAS at the drama at the end of ep 25!

Spoiler up to ep. 25: Tilly telling Ari "I'm glad it's you" because he actually voted her out :D. My goodness this is ridiculous, twist after twist, I don't want it to end :disco:

Reactions: dUb
Has SJ been on the nomination chairs FIFTEEN TIMES or something? :D

The show is absolutely comical at this point with the contrivances but it really is fab

You can tell they have some of those crazy twists ready for anyone they don't want to go yet. I can't imagine a "Charlotte, you're still in this, go to the attic" moment. :eyes:

• BOOM BOOM
Omg why were there 36 boxes?? If there was one for every housemate I'd kinda get it but there being so many took the wind out of the tension of the occasion. Why not like 12? :D

Oh god I really wanted Ari to go there... he was voted out already ffs! I'm just about over his horrible person schtick too, and Sid is so lovely :(

Oh god I really wanted Ari to go there... he was voted out already ffs! I'm just about over his horrible person schtick too, and Sid is so lovely :(
I agree, I wanted Sid to stay :( Ari is great tv but he's unbearable and it's getting tiresome. I can't believe Daniel is still there, I suspect he'll get the public vote if he makes it to the final, so they better get rid of him if they want to have a change, I don't know what they're thinking.

To quote Sid, goodness gracious me at Danny finally fucking off :D What a huge character he was but it's kind of fitting that he didn't manage to scam his way to the very end. SJ surviving NINE EVICTIONS is crazy. Marley's got this in the bag if he makes to the final vote... and lol at Ari's dismantling of boring male handshake-based loyalty :disco:

I'll watch the Final tomorrow, just watched episode 30: Ari giving us Craig BB6 realness till the very end, being evicted just before the final :disco: poor thing, I don't think he had a chance AT ALL, I thought he was safe as it was crearly the goat you would take with you to the final :D God I hope Marley doesn't win, I'm SICK of his sob story and how he constantly brings it to get those votes. No, thanks.

What an ODD finale, but understandably so.

Predictable result too... sorry Alla

Is there any SOCIAL MEDIA DRAMA in the aftermath I wonder

Yeah I saw it coming :rolleyes: Not really that bothered, it was a great season no matter who was the winner, I just can't stand those cheap sob stories, but whatever.

This thread really deserved a moment in light of recent news!

Katie Hopkins axed by Australia's Big Brother VIP​

Katie Hopkins has been axed from the upcoming season of Australia's Big Brother VIP after apparently admitting to deliberately disobeying the country's strict hotel quarantine rules.

The former UK Apprentice star turned far-right commentator arrived in Australia this week and was immediately placed into two weeks of quarantine in a government-mandated hotel.

On Saturday, the 46-year-old reportedly said in an Instagram live video she was deliberately disobeying quarantine rules by taunting guards and opening her hotel room door without a mask.

Her actions quickly drew a wave of criticism and, on Sunday, the Seven Network – which airs the reality TV show – said she would not feature in the upcoming season.

It said in a statement: "Seven Network and Endemol Shine Australia confirm that Katie Hopkins is not part of Big Brother VIP.

"Seven and Endemol Shine strongly condemn her irresponsible and reckless comments in hotel quarantine."

Caitlyn Jenner involved apparently, and I've seen Neil Patrick Harris mentioned

Danny’s scammed his way back in :D

Oh my god at that lineup :D What a bunch of complete NOBODIES (even for Australian celeb standards) + a few Americans

The two girls in the middle look like the same woman in 2 different wigs

I think it’s quite smart of them not to put “Celebrity” in the title :eyes:

I know Danny, Caitlyn, Omarosa and Jessika from MAFS :disco:

I don’t REALLY care though as long as they deliver

Am I the only one watching Big Brother VIP? Well I'm catching up now, not sure if this is over already. And yes, more of the same, but whatever, I'm enjoying it so far. Even when I only know 4 of them, surely you know a lot more.

Anyone? @dUb? @Marilyn ?

So Caitlyn Jenner was a last minute sing up, I guess instead of that imbecile K*tie H*pkins. Her feud with Omarosa :disco:

Last edited:
I think it's definitely significant as a trial of this format (filmed way in advance, they vote each other out)

Apparently the ratings for this were poor in Australia though, I didn't watch beyond the first episode @Alla - worth it?

Well it's not like UK CBB, everything is very PG here, don't expect foul language or big fights. I found it entertaining, specially the first episodes before some big name left, but it's nothing extremely exciting. It's well edited and I think the format works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom