Big Brother: Best Shows Ever

Craig Coates is literally in my top 3 housemates with Aisleyne & Nadia.

They COMPARED me to a CHILD MURDERER, Big Brother!

Bloody multiple pictures. Anyway pic 6 is Maxwell not looking so great.

Last edited:
It took me until about halfway through the episode to line-up Craig's box with it actually being him. Only because they used a pic of him SMILING, whereas every other shot of his face that whole series was a miserable, sullen grump.

If that Boner (sp?) doesn’t win in a landslide I won’t forgive ANY OF YOU :oi:

I mean he was a SHIT presenter though :D

Someone really has to help Nikki. I have just looked at some pictures of her out with Imogen and she is literally skin and bone. :(

I can’t post the pictures as they are from the Daily M*il. It is heartbreaking to see her like that.

Didn't Brian get all catty and territorial when Josh first came into the house? I seem to recall that :D

Watching these old Big Brother episodes, it’s interesting to note how much better most of the contestants look than in later series or the likes of Love Island. No gigantic, tangerine, muscle men with plucked eyebrows, or orange women with inflated lips and swollen cheeks.

Whatever you’re into of course, just an observation though.

Reactions: GNL
I feel like this is another example of an episode where they’ve tried to string out what is essentially a 3 second quote into being an iconic episode. When 2/5 of the cast are Dean and Elizabeth perhaps this was best avoided.

Yeah, I'm finding it a bit dull so far. It feels like this is too far into the series and there aren't enough housemates left (:D at Josh being BINNED after about two scenes). Why couldn't we have had Penny flashing her crotch, or Stuart and Amma screaming at each other? Or ANYTHING of Narinder :angry:

Yeah, I'm finding it a bit dull so far. It feels like this is too far into the series and there aren't enough housemates left (:D at Josh being BINNED after about two scenes). Why couldn't we have had Penny flashing her crotch, or Stuart and Amma screaming at each other? Or ANYTHING of Narinder :angry:

God I LOVED Narinder.

Reactions: COB
How did Brian win this series? I might be missing something obvious, but I can't think of any major moments he was involved in. He had some fun one-liners with Narinder (more proof of her power), but what else was there?

How did Brian win this series? I might be missing something obvious, but I can't think of any major moments he was involved in. He had some fun one-liners with Narinder (more proof of her power), but what else was there?

To my recollection, he was just consistently funny

I suppose being the best or least objectionable person left near the end of the show counts for a lot? It's how I'd try and win if I was in the house, at least :tongueout:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom