Big Brother Series 7 TWITTER REWATCH. Live launch 7th May.

This is the start of my favourite ever week of Big Brother :disco:

Watching now - looking at the state of the other potential golden housemates, there's NO WAY it was actually random surely :D

During the live segment of Susie being picked and then going into the house, at least THREE of the housemates said they'd met her at auditions. :eyes:

During the live segment of Susie being picked and then going into the house, at least THREE of the housemates said they'd met her at auditions. :eyes:
So she auditioned, didn't get in then pulled out all the stops to get there - resourceful queen :disco:

Richard becomes unbearable from this point. There were a lot of accusations (from pretty much everyone, about pretty much everyone) of arse-licking Susie (or as Nicki called it - "sucking the bum"), but Richard really went right up there.

Wait a minute, WAIT A MINUTE. So Nikki thinks it could be her last night in the house, jumps in Pete's bed, and this happens:

C2Gyn4k.jpg

WTF!?!?!?! :D:argh:

Wasn't the first night they were in bed together? I mean, they weren't even flirting that much, I didn't remember Nikki being such a slut :D:disco:

I found it hilarious how a drunken Lea wouldn’t swap beds (because wasn’t she in the double with Pete?) :D

As someone pointed out on Big Mouth, Nikki went from that back to loudly begging for the new housemate to be a man the following night :D

All this sexy chat and poor Nikki’s split difference has inevitably resulted in my searching “Pete Big Brother naked” :side-eye:

Nikki climbing into Pete's bed after complaining that in the diary room that Pete doesn't like her is a big mood :disco:

Does Aisleyne not have a few run ins with Grace? Is that after Susie comes in to the house? I am on episode 18 and Aisleyne hasn’t had a pop yet, although Grace is constantly slagging her off behind her back.

Does Aisleyne not have a few run ins with Grace? Is that after Susie comes in to the house? I am on episode 18 and Aisleyne hasn’t had a pop yet, although Grace is constantly slagging her off behind her back.
I know she (Grace) came back in for her birthday during the House Next Door twist, and I know Aisleyne wanted to ask her why she threw the cup of water over Susie. Other than that I don’t know.

I am going to watch another couple just now. Although I remember a lot of he famous moments it is almost like watching it through new eyes 14 years later.

Still a long way to go. I think this won't end until the middle of August - there's like nearly 90 days to this series :o They added so many people to the house, it went on for what felt like forever at the time.

I’ve been following it DAY BY DAY near enough

Still got that awful cunt Spiral to come :manson: Crazy to think Susie was in the house for 50 days, the only notable thing about her is Grace's DASH OF WATER

GET A BALL OUT confirmed as the Festival Di Soldi slogan :disco:

I've watched up until Grace's eviction and will watch another week of Nicki's histrionics until she's out. But after that I'm not sure I'll continue. I seem to remember the series falling flat once Grace and Nicki were out. Is there any more drama after that?

I know Aisleyne goes into the secret house, but I don't remember any fall-out from that. And I know Nicki comes back in, but she becomes a poorly produced parody of herself.

I've watched up until Grace's eviction and will watch another week of Nicki's histrionics until she's out. But after that I'm not sure I'll continue. I seem to remember the series falling flat once Grace and Nicki were out. Is there any more drama after that?

I know Aisleyne goes into the secret house, but I don't remember any fall-out from that. And I know Nicki comes back in, but she becomes a poorly produced parody of herself.
It really does go downhill post Nikki’s eviction (which is Week 8 I think). They seemed to do everything possible to get rid of the interesting characters. I’m following it ‘live’ and it’s up to the point where Susie goes in and has to nominate two people. I mean why pick a member of the viewing public who already has opinions on the housemates, which are likely to be much stronger opinions for the stronger characters. She’d hardly nominate IMOGEN or MIKEY who are quite frankly wallpaper at this point.

Im taking it Nikki won the vote to go back in then?(poor Bonneh) I have no memory of her going out in week 8! I thought she was in for the duration.

Im taking it Nikki won the vote to go back in then?(poor Bonneh) I have no memory of her going out in week 8! I thought she was in for the duration.
Yep, in a week when all the housemates (apart from JAYNE) were up, oddly.

Yep, in a week when all the housemates (apart from JAYNE) were up, oddly.
Jayne broke the rules talking about the outside world, and they put everyone up for eviction except her as a punishment :confused: It was the most stupid thing to do, with all the big characters gone already, it was no surprise that Nikki was voted out. :rolleyes:

Oh not TRUFFLES. Give me Dairy Milk any day of the week.

She’d hardly nominate IMOGEN or MIKEY who are quite frankly wallpaper at this point.

Mikey is even more dull than I'd remembered. He's just sat there all the time with a glazed look on his face, staring off into the distance somewhere, with the occasional mumble to agree with whatever Grace is ranting about. He looks genuinely braindead :D

I really enjoyed Susie's dinner party, and Grace and pals in the living room FUMING about it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom