Big Brother Series 7 TWITTER REWATCH. Live launch 7th May.

Lisa's face was a picture :D I also loved them all agreeing not to eat the 'scraps', then immediately getting stuck into the chocolates - Susie was quite clever there, defusing that situation before it blew up (though of course there'll be more to come from Grace).

Catching up with the Waiting Game task. Lisa standing there for 10 hours without smoking is surely a record for her up to this day :D Her face when reading the instructions she found out she couldn't smoke :D

You can tell they came up with this unprecedent inmunity challenge after the Get Grace Out chant, they were desperate to save her. It didn't work :)

You can tell they came up with this unprecedent inmunity challenge after the Get Grace Out chant, they were desperate to save her. It didn't work :)

Yeah but making Grace stand there for 10 hours only to lose by pulling the short straw was absolute gold. That and her subsequent massive downward spiral into complete total in your face bitch made losing her worth it.

Oh shit, I had the link for the BB7 episodes in the tags and I always went there to find it quickly. :vomit:

Thanks. I suggested @Will to put it in the first post, because I'm not always watching in the laptop, that's why I added it to the tags.

Pete, Aisleyne and Lea rubbernecking at Grace and Mikey shagging, then Glyn running past them FULLY NUDE save for a pillow was fabulous :D

Who'd like a recent* pic of Dicky and Dolly then? :D

jfJg1kb.jpg

*Posted recently but actually I think it's a good few years old

Big Brother best episodes coming back to E4 from 14th June hosted by Davina and Rylan. I assume Emma must be busy.

I hate to say it but I think Lisa was actually right to tell Richard to fuck off this time when he had to pipe up with his condescending dad routine about rule breaking :manson:

The editing is so point on this episode and we have Nikki's meltdown about nominations to complete apathy. :D

Susie "Lisa is a chain smoker" *cuts to a shot of Lisa rolling a cigarette*
Richard "Imogen just smiles" *cuts to Imogen smiling vacantly*

I actually stopped after Grace's eviction, but I'd like to watch the Aisleyne's fake eviction episode.

Yeah I stopped after Grace's eviction, but I do wanna carry on and watch until Nikki's (first) eviction.

I'm still watching, Lea and Nikki have gone a bit mad being obsessed with Pete :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom