Big Brother: Week 4 (1 Viewer)

Not EXACTLY Fight Night 3 from the preview

I'd say so - the ratings haven't been spectacular and they probably don't want all the dramatic moments flying around all day on social media.

That’s precisely what they SHOULD do to improve viewing figures. That’s exactly what gets people on board and more likely to watch the actual series as a whole…

That’s precisely what they SHOULD do to improve viewing figures. That’s exactly what gets people on board and more likely to watch the actual series as a whole…

I understand, in principle, why ITV cut the live feed if it looked like a situation was escalating and they may need to step in. But having also cut it earlier this week to hide who the surprise evictee was, they run the risk of giving the impression that the live feed only exists for when something relatively uninteresting is happening. That, presumably, removes some of the incentive for people to watch in the first place (though I'm sure we're talking marginal ratings, at best).

Not EXACTLY Fight Night 3 from the preview

I do wonder how much they'd ever show now if a situation like that occurred. Quite a lot of stuff seems to get cut from Love Island that isn't even alluded to on-screen. As much as ITV seem to have done a pretty good job so far overall, I think the heightened awareness around their duty of care (or lack of) on previous shows is always going to factor into not just what is seen on-screen, but what is even acknowledged as having happened in the first place.

Seems there's a NUDITY WARNING on the way for tonight's episode :ken:

Paul pls

Seems there's a NUDITY WARNING on the way for tonight's episode :ken:

Paul pls

Oh I’ve just asked my mum if we can “put it on”. Hopefully she’ll get stuck into her Arrow Words puzzle book.

• Haha
Reactions: dUb
Hachi: A True Dog Story sounds like a CHEAP KNOCKOFF of that one episode of Futurama that makes me ugly sob.

FFS, my mum started crying when she was describing Hachi: A True Dog Story too. It was meh.
I did too :(

Yinrun has the same energy as Bjork, pure of heart and the ability to narrate a situation in a way that extracts the raw emotion.

I'm pleased that Noky has been able to open up more this week and come off as more authentic. She had a rough start with that task but has been so good in being more emotional and clear on her good character that hasn't been shown much before.

I really couldn’t care less who goes tonight as long as TRISH STAYS. The 2 males are pricks, they and Noki is serious deadwood.

I'm pleased that Noky has been able to open up more this week and come off as more authentic. She had a rough start with that task but has been so good in being more emotional and clear on her good character that hasn't been shown much before.

Noky is being vulnerable and versatile by showing that beautiful people can have bad weeks too.

She bores me rigid if I’m honest.

In fact the only ones I actively like are Trish, Yinrun, and Chanelle. I think Jordan would have been a good housemate if he wasn’t involved in the triangle.

She bores me rigid if I’m honest.

She's nice but dull. Definitely feels like she's destined to get to the final and then get about 0.000006% of the vote to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom