Billie Ray Martin sync listen + lucious BRM chat!

I only really know Your Loving Arms (which is amazing) but I’ve listened to some of her songs tonight out of curiosity and this woman is legitimately a 10/10 vocalist?

Yes I’m enjoying her! I’ll report back findings soon
What a thrill for you. My playlist in the first post is a nice easy way to start, but there's plenty more delights to sample.

The Deadline For My Memories is standalone brilliance.

IMG_2720.jpeg

I guess it's going for what was done then (or are they?), but this subsequent remix that's on my later pressing of the album remains one of the best experiences of sound I'll ever have just about stayed alive to lie on the floor afterwards to:

Still, I've not heard Mummy I'm Sick or the final 2 at least. Or The Spell. So I'm all good :disco: No idea about remixes as that Canny 12" is where I jump off a cliff into trance fantasia freefall.

I know most of those mixes but it’ll be great to have them all in one place.. The Deep Dream Mix of Talking with myself is great, it’s similar to the original.. I’ve never liked the Frankie Knuckles Mix that much though, and the extended Mix of Tell me when the fever ended is amazing. God I really love this album so much , never get tired of it.

I did want the signed option, but it's Amazon exclusive and I don't currently have an account (although I do still have an Amazon Japan one), so may be skipping this. I see Electribal Memories is on Spotify anyway. I may succumb on the other options, but what a bummer not selling this on her main store.

Why not make one album at a time and put all your energy and resources into this, instead of four ?

Can’t remember if I’ve loon posted this before, but BRM doing Karen Carpenter ‘Rainy days and Mondays’ is 😍 and 😵

Just came here to post it. Can't wait for the soul rave banger.

And :D at the first album's planned release date being intended for this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom