Billie Ray Martin sync listen + lucious BRM chat!

@Ag how’s your knowledge of all the early 90s dance divas Alison Limerick, Kym Sims, Rozalla, Gypsy Waters et al?

that could be an interesting sync listen. They’ve got so many deep cuts between them.

I can't upload the True Moments Digweed remix mp3 to YouTube as it is over 10 minutes long and I can't find a free version that will do this.

@Ag how’s your knowledge of all the early 90s dance divas Alison Limerick, Kym Sims, Rozalla, Gypsy Waters et al?

that could be an interesting sync listen. They’ve got so many deep cuts between them.
Mixed! I've done a couple of big playlists, but am always willing to take ideas for tracks for GAY NIGHT 2 after Eurovision.

I was thinking an exclusively DIVA playlist. Adeva and her many likenesses. Might be one to park for later.

Don't forget Heather Proud!

That does sound like a fantastic idea for a playlist though :disco:
Do you mean Heather Small or was that on purpose as her one and only song :basil:

I’ll definitely have a root and see what comes up. I had a good dig through the 90s divas a couple of years ago and was SHOCKED how many tracks they’d all done. Adeva in particular has multiple albums.

Well Jungen und Mädchen, we come to the end of the latest edition of GAY INTEREST ARTISTS you really should know better! I hope it's been a tasty taster of BRM. I cannot recommend the full Deadline For My Memories album more, it is truly LUSH. Plus she has a host of many other delicious treats all over the internet! I hope you've enjoyed!

Last edited:
Do you mean Heather Small or was that on purpose as her one and only song :basil:

I’ll definitely have a root and see what comes up. I had a good dig through the 90s divas a couple of years ago and was SHOCKED how many tracks they’d all done. Adeva in particular has multiple albums.

I think you called Gypsy Waters first....

giving this playlist a cheeky follow. thanks very much ag.

big takeaways:

Talking With Myself
Still Waters
Running Around Town
Deadline For My Memories
Planet of the Blue

excellent stuff!

The song is SMALL by HEATHER PROUD

HOW MANY TIMES

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom