Bling Empire

I feel MORALLY CORRUPT for watching this, seeing as Anna's wealth comes from the ARMS TRADE...but after watching a couple of episodes it's the sort of addictive reality trash I live for :D

Anna Shay with her penis pump is one of those effortlessly unbothered creatures that is just MADE for reality TV, her "feud" with Christine is hilarious as Anna already won before it even started :disco: The desperation that just POURS out of Christine is quite :D too.

Kevin the social climber is obviously physically HOT HOT HOT, but I don't suppose he's particularly mentally stimulating to be around. I imagine he's seen his away around the Hollywood casting couch several times too - I await the blind items that will surely be forthcoming :D

I also actually screamed when the baby crawled out of that woman's vagina. Imagine you literal FIRST SECOND of life outside of the womb being documented on a trashy Netflix reality show :D

I found it repulsive and stopped after 10 minutes. The one who’s father is an arms dealer and who seemed mentally unwell just made me too uncomfortable.

The obviously gay one who’s giving money to the model to hang out with him was just icky.

I bailed when I was treated to an Instagram photo shoot.

It’s amazing. Just finished the last episode. Oh it just gets better/worse the further you get into it.

Obsessed. You know what you’re getting into with it so leave your negativity outside if it’s not your cup of Oolong!

The relationship between Kelly and the Power Ranger is ridiculous. Anna is an absolute queen with her best friend who lives in Paris but features in every other episode! Christine needs to either commit to the role of villain or give it up. Kim and Kevin for a season 2 romance please.

Oh and more of the ‘I think my mom is my baby’ crazy please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom