Boris Johnson vs Covid - intensive care and subsequent self-isolation

When was a UK PM ever this seriously ill while in office?

I never understood the cheering when Thatcher died either. Hateful old witch, but she was someone’s Mum, y’know?

By which theory, Widdecombe can top herself for all I care...:D

Yeah, sorry, but as much as I dislike him and his policies, but if you’re wishing someone dead, you’re a cunt.

Let alone someone with a child on the way who could be left without a Father.
There's going to be a lot of orphans if he dies.

There's going to be a lot of orphans if he dies.

Indeed.

It’s like with Katie Hopkins. I just feel sorry for her kids. They didn’t ask for any of that shit.

Holy Christ. I did not expect this.

I was surprised it wasn't announced earlier today. Getting hospitalised 8 or 9 days after diagnosed with mild symptoms usually means the fever didn't break the right way.

Holy Christ. I did not expect this.
this is my only reaction right now. Tories never DIE. they just eventually shed their skins and find a new, more virile host body.

I don't know what to feel about it really - as @Suedey said having just a dose of humanity (me not him) makes me want him to BE ALRIGHT (ft. Ariana Grande)

It's going to be a lot harder to get the next host into the sunken place when they can't go within two metres of him.

It is understood Johnson was moved to the intensive care unit just short of an hour and a half ago.

The decision was made by his medical team after his condition worsened over the course of Monday. The prime minister is understood to be conscious and to have been moved as a precaution in case he needs ventilation.

Is this spin or is he just getting special privileges?

They’re trying to make it sound less serious than it is more like. Much as he was apparently still running the country from his hospital bed this morning.

They’re trying to make it sound less serious than it is more like. Much as he was apparently still running the country from his hospital bed this morning.

Sounds that way to me. Remember yesterday was just a precaution and for tests

Its just a bit too convenient that he’s getting it, then it gets worse, then he pulls through and oh, what a hero our dear Boris is for bravely pulling through

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom