Boudicca: girlboss on a mission or not very good + problematic?

Bod a see ya!

• not very good + problematic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
Discuss

2812a009baa187d4ed8672c9628d1599.jpg

I mean they raped her daughters, so she killed 80,000 people.

DID SHE TAKE IT TOO FAR?

She died about five minutes from where I live. Having seen the Trip Advisor ratings for some of the pubs nearby I can't say I'm surprised.

Anyway, she was mint but I also have a hard-on for the spetsnaz so I'm clearly a sucker for powerful, violent sociopaths.

With all the different variants on her name, she really was the first QUEEN OF REINVENTION.

As a child I thought she was the same as Lady Godiva for a long time, or maybe just that both were NUDES.

Important to remember the Romans' behaviour towards her and her daughters (and the druids. RIP to the druids) was also not very good + problematic.

Was painting the soil around Colchester red with the blood of civilians NECESSARY? No. But we do love a strong female character. So on balance, who can say whether she was bad or not?

Of course she wasn't bad! She was just a Queen trying to live her life but men spoiled it so they had to pay. We've all been there, maybe not the massacring, but the men spoiling things part.
I'd say one murder per rape is fair when it comes to eye for an eye. She kinda went 40,000 times too far.

That said it was just as likely about taxes.

Does it make me a SEXIST PIG to tell a woman how many she should kill?

Look at this picture of her (ably played by Tilda Swinton), clutching her skateboard and giving a stirring speech to some burly psychopaths and a hipster in an orange H&M cardie. How can this woman be problematic?
231_n_1_32_6.jpg

Reactions: GNL
I'd say one murder per rape is fair when it comes to eye for an eye. She kinda went 40,000 times too far.

Typical PATRIARCHAL BULLSHIT, when MEN want to go a vengeful murderous rampage its FINE but as soon as a woman does it then its back in the kitchen sweet cheeks.

When the king died the Romans raped his daughters and flogged his Queen and took everything from them. Do you think they were just raped once or would it be more likely that a lot of soldiers maybe lined up for a go?

I can tell you now, without a shadow of a doubt, if somebody did that to me and mine there'd be nothing off the table as far as revenge is concerned. I'd have a lovely selection of teeth and testicle necklaces for a start.

Would it be considered a massacre? Where would it rate in the massacre rate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom