Britney's Indefinite Work Hiatus: The Instagram Years

Yes, it is, but we can do mistakes freely and no one will put us under conservatorships.
If this turns out to be a mistake, her family could utilize it against her.

Zu 2

JE ME FICHE
How best to celebrate leaving and oppressive conversatorship and getting freedom for the first time in years?
Get married! :basil:

oh well I hope he isn’t evil
Oh he almost certainly IS. She'll choose as she knows, as we all do to some extent or another (until we wake up to what we're doing and then have absolutely no idea what to choose INSTEAD. Teens? Alpacas?)

Anyway we ALL know it's going to be CUNT OUT ON METH before too long (:( or :disco: depending on your perspective)

Zu 2

JE ME FICHE
How did she meet the soon-to-be Mr Spears if she was locked up night and day? Was he working at the gas station when she scaled the electric fence to nip out for emergency Cheetos?

Peekaboo

User
Yes, it is, but we can do mistakes freely and no one will put us under conservatorships.
If this turns out to be a mistake, her family could utilize it against her.

If MARRYING A WRONG 'UN is grounds for CONSERVATORSHIPS I think HALF THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY would be LOCKED UP!

KindaCool

You've got issues.
This whole ordeal has given me a conservatorship-daddy-fetish complex. Conservatorship is the new chastity.

OutSynk

Alien

minny-jackson-octavia-spencer.gif

Christian

GOOD BYE!
Isn't Brit Brit not just the best celebrity of the modern era? FABULOUS, a MESS and the owner of a BACK CAT that is up there with the VERY BEST :disco:

Zu 2

JE ME FICHE
If he is she'll definitely know.
He probably thinks FABULOUS BACK CAT FABULOUS BACK CAT when he's rear ending her to help him through the motions, so the poor lamb will NEVER KNOW

Not to mention MONEY MONEY MONEY

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom